FEATURED I have sad news to report about trickblue, a long time member and former staff member

Hardline

Reaction score
I remember him posting about being in a hospice a few weeks ago . Even when you expect the worse it doesn't make it easier when it happens .
Everyone else gets to move up a notch.
I'll miss his post and prayers for his friends and family.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
An original member of CowboysZone and former staff member, trickblue, has passed away.

As some of you may remember, I featured @trickblue in the first Member Appreciation thread back in late 2021, thanking him for everything he has done for the site as an original member as well as a long time staff member.

For those who did not see that thread, he did several things for CowboysZone in the past, but the one that still makes a huge impact here every single day is the Cowboys star-based emojis (emoticons) that you see people posting every day.

Trickblue was a really good guy and a great member here for over 20 years.

He will be missed.
My sincere and heartfelt condolences go out to the family. Rip Trick

Qcard

Reaction score
An original member of CowboysZone and former staff member, trickblue, has passed away.

As some of you may remember, I featured @trickblue in the first Member Appreciation thread back in late 2021, thanking him for everything he has done for the site as an original member as well as a long time staff member.

For those who did not see that thread, he did several things for CowboysZone in the past, but the one that still makes a huge impact here every single day is the Cowboys star-based emojis (emoticons) that you see people posting every day.

He will be missed.
@trickblue In Memorium. :omg::laugh::lmao::lmao2::huh::muttley::star::angry::starspin::thumbup::thumbdown::flagwave::grin::clap::popcorn::hammer::banghead::dance::oldcouple::welcome:

Rest In Peace Sir!!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

bigE79

Reaction score

He will be missed.
Damn,that is friggin sad,I always liked Trick,may he rest in peace and praying for his family at this terrible time.. God bless you Trickblue.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If his journey was becoming one of misery for him and his loved ones, I bid him a good passing.

I hope his family is able to reach that "remembering how he used to be" as soon as possible because when I lost my wife to that monster, that was the toughest part. Getting to that point when you can remember them before it took its toll and thinking of them makes you smile and not cry, that is when you begin to heal.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have sir. To his Mom and his wife.
I hope grief counseling is available to them as it was me. Unfortunately, I didn't think it would help and that's the one thing I would do 180 differently, if I could go back. We are not as strong as we think we are in those times and I pushed out my healing by years by not letting them help me.