I hope Kellan Moore watched NE run outside vs Buffalo!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
NE, ran inside and outside vs Buffalo, even when Buffalo, with 9-10 man fronts , knew NE was going to run.
Kellan, it’s not always about speed when running outside! You need well designed plays, and players executing their blocks. Watching NE’s runs outside: they often designed plays where their blockers had 2 on 1 blocks, or really good angles to make their blocks.

After watching NE beat Buffalo, while only throwing 3 passes, this should demonstrate to any knowledgeable fan how important coaching is! Belicheat was masterful in this game.
If our HC and Coordinators step, with the talent we have, and the talent we have coming back, we should make a serious run to the Super Bowl this year!

You obviously have no clue what it takes to run the ball.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Running the ball outside has a lot to do with leverage more than great blocking.

Also, just asking, all of you know the Saints are unbelievable run defenders right?
Stop acting like you understand football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I realize our O line is not NE’s, but if our run plays were designed better we should be able to run the ball more consistently! Hel_!, NE ran vs 9-10 man fronts vs Buffalo!
There is no but. And to blame coaching is laughable.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Cuz zeke can’t stretch it. He is slow and limited.
Now, I know your an idiot. With your limited football knowledge you should not be so arrogrant.

We have a guy name Pollard who is not slow and limited. Also, NE ran outside because the blocking schemes and blocking, were really good, not because their backs were so fast. Rewatch the game genius.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
There is no but. And to blame coaching is laughable.
To blame coaching is laughable! That really is hilarious. If you have read my post, I put most of the blame for the offense’s struggles on the O line.

Moore could make some adjustments in the running game to help the O line, though. Moore should watch and rewatch NE’s running performance vs Buffalo. He should be able to borrow a blocking scheme or two.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now, I know your an idiot. With your limited football knowledge you should not be so arrogrant.

We have a guy name Pollard who is not slow and limited. Also, NE ran outside because the blocking schemes and blocking, were really good, not because their backs were so fast. Rewatch the game genius.

All those backs have more speed then Zeke you clown. LOL

So you agree running the ball is about the oline. Maybe you arent so stupid as you pretend.

Yah, we have Pollard, but he gets a few carries a game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To blame coaching is laughable! That really is hilarious. If you have read my post, I put most of the blame for the offense’s struggles on the O line.

Moore could make some adjustments in the running game to help the O line, though. Moore should watch and rewatch NE’s running performance vs Buffalo. He should be able to borrow a blocking scheme or two.

NE has a much better line. Its THAT simple. Maybe you are too dense to remember the 5 game stretch where we ran for 200 yards per game when the line was healthy?

So did Moore just forget how to call running plays or forget blocking schemes.

Did you take your stupid pill today?

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
We need to quit running the ball. It's a wasted down. Use Elliott as a decoy and pass protector, or line Pollard out wide as the check down option. Throw the damn ball every down.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Dont even compare your football knowledge to mine. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

I think you should change your name to Captainidiot?
I wasn’t, I was comparing you to another poster you mouthed off about. I was saying they were twice as smart as you, regarding football.

I am 10 times as smart as you regarding football, genius. LOL!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I wasn’t, I was comparing you to another poster you mouthed off about. I was saying they were twice as smart as you, regarding football.

I am 10 times as smart as you regarding football, genius. LOL!

you don’t even understand the run game. Lol

I’ve been right about every major argument on this site for 10 years. You remain a turd.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Running the ball is all about the Oline. End of story.
Running the ball is more than just the O line, genius!

Who designs the running plays genius?
Good coaches can design running schemes that put the players in better position to block.

Fullbacks, Tight ends, and receivers also block for the running game, genius!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
you don’t even understand the run game. Lol

I’ve been right about every major argument on this site for 10 years. You remain a turd.
Sorry to tell you this genius,You’ve been right in your mind, not in reality. LOL!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
nah, our coaches dont watch any game tape. They work for Jerry. He tells them what they need to do, right?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
NE has a much better line. Its THAT simple. Maybe you are too dense to remember the 5 game stretch where we ran for 200 yards per game when the line was healthy?

So did Moore just forget how to call running plays or forget blocking schemes.

Did you take your stupid pill today?
You just contradicted yourself, genius. You stated NE has a much better O line, than bragged how our O line ran for over 200 yards in 5 straight games. Has NE did that this year, genius?