I hope Kellan Moore watched NE run outside vs Buffalo!

LovinItAll

Reaction score
NE, ran inside and outside vs Buffalo, even when Buffalo, with 9-10 man fronts , knew NE was going to run.
Kellan, it’s not always about speed when running outside! You need well designed plays, and players executing their blocks. Watching NE’s runs outside: they often designed plays where their blockers had 2 on 1 blocks, or really good angles to make their blocks.

After watching NE beat Buffalo, while only throwing 3 passes, this should demonstrate to any knowledgeable fan how important coaching is! Belicheat was masterful in this game.
If our HC and Coordinators step, with the talent we have, and the talent we have coming back, we should make a serious run to the Super Bowl this year!

1. Remove the 75 yard run and the 22 yard run and NE averaged 3.2 ypc. It wasn’t NE’s rushing attack that won the game, it was the Bills total ineptness in the Red Zone.

2.3.2 is pretty pathetic, but as you said, the Bills knew they were going to run every play.

2. It was not a ‘genius game plan’. With that said, they won, which is all that matters.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I thought I saw Pollard RUN for a 58 yard TD in NO or was that all a mirage ? Yeah the boy wonder is in love with passing the ball but I don’t think Zeke’s wheels are going for 24 carries in Wash and now Tony has a serious foot injury so …. I guess Corey Clement is going to have to get dusted off the shelf but now’s a bad time to long for the days of running the ball .

I mentioned Kenneth Walker III the RB as a target for the Pokes late first round which is where they will be picking and most on the board were negative to that idea but this roster is in need of some talented RB in the next draft and not the spares Dallas trots out in preseason just to get cut, they won’t help in Wash Sunday .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Running the ball is more than just the O line, genius!

Who designs the running plays genius?
Good coaches can design running schemes that put the players in better position to block.

Fullbacks, Tight ends, and receivers also block for the running game, genius!
Duh…..really. Did you figure that out on your own?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You just contradicted yourself, genius. You stated NE has a much better O line, than bragged how our O line ran for over 200 yards in 5 straight games. Has NE did that this year, genius?

Nope…..oline we had earlier in the year was better than our line now.

poor guy. Too complicated for u? :lmao2::lmao:

JBond

Reaction score
95% of the run plays Moore is calling are between the tackles. Literally running into brick walls, time and again. Two outside run plays from last week provided 91 of the 146 total rushing yards.

Man, the run blocking has been below average and/or bad for 6 weeks. Can’t run it great against the Saints or Patriots? Cool. But not being able to run it against mediocre run defenses is an indictment on our run offense as a whole.
When you play a good defense, the job of the offense early is to wear them down chasing. Make them expend energy chasing. Sweeps, tosses and turn our Oline up-field to the second tier. Knock the crap out of some LBs. Force them to loosen up. Then run a few plays out of the same formation, bait them, then go over the top to our amazing WR's.

Over the length of the game, it has proven to work.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Nope…..oline we had earlier in the year was better than our line now.

poor guy. Too complicated for u? :lmao2::lmao:
Duh…..really. Did you figure that out on your own?
You basically said running the ball was JUST about the O line, so I was explaining how wrong you were.

You get sarcastic and childish when you are wrong.
Know wonder you are childish so often! LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You basically said running the ball was JUST about the O line, so I was explaining how wrong you were.

You get sarcastic and childish when you are wrong.
Know wonder you are childish so often! LOL

Yes running is mostly about the oline. Common sense. Football 101

you also mentioned TE’s which New England also has two better te’s especially in the run game.

Those are the facts. It’s not about skill position talent in running the football.

zeke ability to run the ball falls directly in line with the state of the oline.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The majority of stuff you have posted on my thread has been wrong.

Go away. Be wrong and act childish on some one else’s thread.
Lol…….like I said…..nothing.

im 100% right. Running the ball is all about the blocking. Not about “talent” as you so wrongly alluded.

NE has the horses to run up front. RBs are a dime a dozen over there.

I will call out that stupid **** EVERY time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
NE, ran inside and outside vs Buffalo, even when Buffalo, with 9-10 man fronts , knew NE was going to run.
Kellan, it’s not always about speed when running outside! You need well designed plays, and players executing their blocks. Watching NE’s runs outside: they often designed plays where their blockers had 2 on 1 blocks, or really good angles to make their blocks.

After watching NE beat Buffalo, while only throwing 3 passes, this should demonstrate to any knowledgeable fan how important coaching is! Belicheat was masterful in this game.
If our HC and Coordinators step, with the talent we have, and the talent we have coming back, we should make a serious run to the Super Bowl this year!

This entire post shows you know nothing about running the football.

As if belli……who isn’t even the OC is just calling great plays that work magically. Lol

where do you people come from?

NE is simply built better to run the football. Better line, better TE’s.