I hope NFL suspends Zeke for first two games

Reaction score
If a suspension is inevitable for Zeke, I hope they do it for the first two games. At this point, it looks like Zeke (likely), Carroll (likely), D. Wilson (likely), Irving (for sure), D. Moore (for sure) all will be out for the NYG and @ DEN games. Rather than staggering these suspensions (with appeals that will fail) let's just get them over with. And have a fully loaded team by week 3 (or week 5 when Irving and Wilson? are back).

T-RO

Reaction score
For any single game...Zeke might give us something like 25 extra yards in the running game and he does provide better blocking in the passing game.

But for one or two games I don't see his absence as some big devastating loss. Especially if it causes the Giants to drop a notch in their motivation and/or causes our boys to step it up to fill the gap.

jaybird

Reaction score
If a suspension is inevitable for Zeke, I hope they do it for the first two games. At this point, it looks like Zeke (likely), Carroll (likely), D. Wilson (likely), Irving (for sure), D. Moore (for sure) all will be out for the NYG and @ DEN games. Rather than staggering these suspensions (with appeals that will fail) let's just get them over with. And have a fully loaded team by week 3 (or week 5 when Irving and Wilson? are back).
I just don't see how the NFL could suspend Zeke. Not from anything we've heard. Unless there's something else(I.e failed test)

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter. Looks like Jerry is going to fight any suspension. So even if he is suspended the fight over won't be resolved in the first couple of weeks, maybe not even this season

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
If it makes him smarten up a little bit then sure...it's not like we'll completely sink without him.

McFadden and Morris can be serviceable enough until Zeke comes back.