I hope NFL suspends Zeke for first two games

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I'm thinking maybe, just MAYBE, he'll be suspended 2 games but they don't want to announce it till after the HOF game & festivities. It could be a nightmare for the NFL to have that in the open during that time. If he wasn't going to be suspended we would have heard it by now. Just a theory mind you.

rynochop

Reaction score
Idk, unless they've found something that nobody else knows about I can't imagine what specifically they can suspend him for. Some bat crap crazy chick who admitted was setting him up, pulling up a girls shirt at Mardi Gras who didn't care, or some bar fight with no witnesses or complaintant.
That said, this waiting til next week doesn't make sense if there's no suspension

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter. Looks like Jerry is going to fight any suspension. So even if he is suspended the fight over won't be resolved in the first couple of weeks, maybe not even this season

This.

Both the league office and Jerry are politicking through the media. First the league office floated out the potential 1-2 game suspension rumor for public consumption over a month ago. Then Jerry last week essentially called the NFL investigation a complete failure. He could've very easily declined to comment but chose not to. If a suspension is announced, the stage is set for a long drawn out battle. We'll be talking about this same case 12 months from now.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hope NFL suspends Zeke

IUi8JnU.gif

LittleD

Reaction score
If a suspension is inevitable for Zeke, I hope they do it for the first two games. At this point, it looks like Zeke (likely), Carroll (likely), D. Wilson (likely), Irving (for sure), D. Moore (for sure) all will be out for the NYG and @ DEN games. Rather than staggering these suspensions (with appeals that will fail) let's just get them over with. And have a fully loaded team by week 3 (or week 5 when Irving and Wilson? are back).

Really, really wrong-headed thinking. If he does get suspended, I hope he appeals to Judge Doty's court and he slaps the NFL down again. Likely Zeke would serve his suspension if upheld later in the season after court.

Reaction score
yeah that is pretty stupid

Seriously, how many times do I need to say that I'm not advocating for a suspension, just that "if a suspension is inevitable" (like the post says), we'd be better off getting it out of the way early and take all our lumps at one time. But please, go ahead and misread the post and continue to call me stupid for saying that I hope our best player gets suspended...