I hope that Dan Quinn & Mike McCarthy were taking notes tonight

plymkr

Reaction score
What is the blueprint for beating SF on the road in the playoffs? :huh:
I think an offensive explosion will be needed. I don’t think we can stop them defensively so our offense will have to win a shootout. A month ago I would have said that’s a wrap for us but since the bye our offense is heating up. It’s possible. I’m cautiously optimistic.

GORICO

Reaction score
We need to draft LB early in ‘24 and CB and S as well. DT too. Pretty much needs to be an all D draft.
Disciplined gap football with excellent tackling. Purdy is not the second coming of Dan Fouts. He relies on the team to get YAC.

Stop the run, and tackle. Put him under pressure and we have a chance to win the game.

It can be deduced that the 49ers, when healthy, are the best TEAM in football. If you want to beat the best you have to play a perfect game.

I think the SuperBowl will actually be played in the NFC Conference championship. The SuperBowl odds will heavily favour the NFC representative.

I would stack up the 49ers, Eagles and Cowboys against KC, Baltimore, Jags and Dolphins any day.
Maple---i know this is side issue ...but...what kind of dog do you have in profile pic?

GORICO

Reaction score
Plus this is the very same team with two different starting QBs that have sent us home in back to back playoffs.

When it comes down to it - do we match us vs Niners ?
quick----we got to develop plays and a scheme they dont see on film...and stop CMC and Deebo and their TE....and we got to have sacks and turnovers

and our O line has to play their best game....Dak continue be Dak of last 7 games...have primo outside running plays...and receivers do not drop balls

i mean its all right in front of us???

San Francisco is the best team and it’s not close.
but even the best can lose

GORICO

Reaction score
Really? The exact same game plan we had last time will work just fine. I dont want to hear how we need to pound the rock....
it is simple when clock hits 00...we have more points then them....that is our scheme and game plan...Go-Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
Too bad we suck at running.
we dont suck...yes we may need to do better...and we will....our QB for first time and all of us saw it...carried his pitiful defense to victory

so DC has to develop scheme of his life and our defense try to carry the day while our offense commences shootout...take no prisoners

leave it all on field....and ..."How Bout Dem Cowboys" 2.0...its right there in front of us?

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score
They need to run the ball better but THAT is the blueprint for beating Philadelphia
If Jerry would have traded for Titans #22 RB imagine how unstoppable we would have been, we was a RB from goin deep...I thought JJ would do anything for a SB

ccb04

Reaction score
Philly was never quite as good as their record would suggest. If playing San Francisco again in the playoffs, I would go to a 4 wide spread scheme...which would hopefully help neutralize their LB's a bit and attack their secondary. Their pass rush is going to be hard to deal with regardless.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Plus this is the very same team with two different starting QBs that have sent us home in back to back playoffs.

When it comes down to it - do we match us vs Niners ?
No, it’s a bad matchup for us, might be also for the rest of the league. They scored 42 points on the eagles and us earlier in the season and neither team cracked 20 points. You have to be able to run the football to beat this team. In their losses all teams were balanced. They are just so good when they defend pass with extra men in coverage as they can generate pressure with just their front 4

ShiningStar

Reaction score
i love how fans think "ok this team beat this team, thats how you do it"

NEVER WORKS THAT WAY