I hope the Eagles win

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Egals aren't good. They're LUCKY!!!! Doink Doink

You don't get lucky winning a Super Bowl. Then they ran off 3 straight victories to get into the playoffs. Then they knocked off Chicago which is a hell of a team. Cowboy fans are blinded.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Eagles season started over when Foles took over. I’d feel much more confident if it were still Wentz at the helm, though I don’t even think they make the playoffs with him.

I almost feel like I’d rather go to NO, even though a home championship game would be nice. I just can’t stomach the thought of losing to the Eagles.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
The ONLY way this season can suck now is if we were to lose a championship game at home to a divisional rival. I definitely do not want the Eagles to beat the Saints regardless of what we do against the Rams.

CB61

Reaction score
I mentioned this in an earlier thread a few days ago I'm rooting for the Eagles to win and of course for us to win to set up an all NFC East championship game in Dallas, and I would love nothing more than to beat them three times in the season we've done it before

CB61

Reaction score
I mentioned this in an earlier thread a few days ago I'm rooting for the Eagles to win and of course for us to win to set up an all NFC East championship game in Dallas, and I would love nothing more than to beat them three times in the season we've done it before
I had to wrestle with my thoughts a lot to be able to root for the Eagles was very tough to do but I got through it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.