I hope the Packers make the playoffs

EST_1986

Reaction score
I look at it this way, the road to the SB likely goes through them. So either we beat them and see what happens, or lose and have a better draft pick.
no chance we pull the 49ers in the first round with how how the NFC South is, the expectation is we are the highest wild card seed anyway

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
My perfect scenario would have us placing the daggers in the Packers, the Niners, and the Eagles on the way to the super bowl:)

Go Cowboys :flagwave:
I would like Packers or Bucs, then knock off 49ers and Philly.

Wouldn't mind beating KC, Buffalo or Cincy in the Superbowl since their QBs is always said to be miles ahead of Dak.

CoachD

Reaction score
My perfect scenario would have us placing the daggers in the Packers, the Niners, and the Eagles on the way to the super bowl:)

Go Cowboys :flagwave:
NO NO NO........The perfect scenario is beating Tom Brady in round one because we gotta get over the hump since they've never beaten Tom ever so it starts with that then the Niners then the Eagles beating them all on the road.

Carson

Reaction score
I have to respectfully disagree with you Ranching. Rodgers in the playoffs against us has not had a good outcome so far....so, I would love to avoid him at any cost. This is probably my PTSD talking. LOL
It looks like we could face any 3 or are Achilles heels in the playoffs.

Brady, Rodgers or the 49ers

Praxit

Reaction score
..don't know, Ranch. I think Car or NOLA could get it before GB.
But it would be interesting.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Rodgers is not even close to being done, he has a sorry team around him. He has 23 TD and 10 int on the season, he's just been great so many years that seems like he slipped off, but any other QB put those numbers up, that's actually a be a pretty good season

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rodgers is not even close to being done, he has a sorry team around him. He has 23 TD and 10 int on the season, he's just been great so many years that seems like he slipped off, but any other QB out those numbers up, that's actually a be a pretty good season
Those passes are still coming out like they always have and I love watching him play. Could do without the closeups but his delivery is something I've never seen.