I hope the Packers make the playoffs

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Caroline, Seattle, Philly

I'm sorry to be a pessimist, but I don't see us beating the Niners. San Fran's coaching staff, running game and defense would be our kryptonite. Whether our guys want to admit or not, they're scared of the Niners.
I don't want to see Tampa again. Tampa sucks, but not against the Cowboys. Brady will suck the entire game, we'll somehow keep it close, then, with 2 minutes left, Brady will wake up and execute a game-winning drive.
I believe division familiarity will give us a chance against the Eagles, and, having beaten us twice already (I don't think the Cowboys are winning tomorrow) will make Philly overconfident.
I think the Cowboys play better and more focused when they aren't expected to win and weather slows down running quarterbacks. It doesn't feel nice getting tackled on frozen turf.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL if I had a dollar for every time some called out "I want Green Bay" right before we get dummied by Green Bay I would be a wealthy man. Any sensible Dallas fan has had enough of Green bay by now. I will wait for Rogers to retire before I start talking tough.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I’m starting to get irritated at all these folks wanting Greenbay. One thing the cowboys have proven especially since Dak got back is that are inconsistent. GreenBay had nothing going for them but a psychological advantage and that’s all that was needed. If they sneak in the playoffs people here are looking for revenge and to put Rodgers into retirement yet , they witnessed a collapse against a team that had not lost to bunch of games and then after playing us got handled promptly the next week.

let’s move on to the boogeyman aka Tom Brady. Brady has sucked for the entire season minus a few drives. However what he did to New Orleans in the final few minutes is what he can do to us.
Any team can beat the cowboys because they are inconsistent and now it’s not just game to game, it’s half to half. That scares me even more because that means the team can play great and be up on a team one half and collapse the next. No lead is safe for the cowboys. That means ANY team that makes the playoffs can beat the cowboys.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
You mean just like how we be

Why so he can beat us again this year and embarrass us again. No thanks. LOL, you've forgotten that game already?

Embarrassed? If it wasn't for 14 penalties, with the BIG one on Gregory in the last minute of the game to give the 49ers a free set of downs and having to use our timeouts, we might just come back and win that game.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Tampa Bay. Send Brady into retirement. And if we can’t beat Tampa then we got bigger problems than anyone wants to admit.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The teams I would love for the Boys to beat in the playoffs , TB with GOAT, GB with AR and Niners with Garapolo.

We need to exorcise some demons!

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Embarrassed? If it wasn't for 14 penalties, with the BIG one on Gregory in the last minute of the game to give the 49ers a free set of downs and having to use our timeouts, we might just come back and win that game.
No idea what the he;ll you are talking about, lol. This post is about the PACKERS. THATS THE GAME I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN MY REPLY HERE, SINCE THATS WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TALKING ABOUT HERE, LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t want to hear about beating the Packers and sending Aaron Rodgers into retirement, we had our chance several weeks ago and he foiled us again. Every time the Cowboys lose to him or Brady fans can’t wait to play them again so we can teach them a lesson the second time around. Yeah, right! :laugh:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I would like to see Carolina, Minnesota or Seattle.

I’d really prefer not to see San Francisco or TB. San Francisco is really solid all around, and we all know Tom Brady can pull magic out of his butt just when everyone thinks he’s finished, although their coaching staff is a dumpster fire.

RoboQB

Reaction score
GB probably loses in Miami on Christmas Day, but hey, at least
they'll be in Miami. Not a bad present. As for the playoffs, they'll be
back next year.