I just can't get the following out my head

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
smarta5150;1298156 said:
You talk about the players but they are all in place because of your hero, Parcells.

He had 4 years... he controlled the drafts and got the players he wanted.

Its time for something new.

He had two drafts.

Lacewell was firmly implanted year one. And probably year two as well.

Reaction score
Alexander;1298138 said:
Ryan sounds very much like another Dick Jauron, Dave McGinnis or Dick LeBeau. And his father as well.

Excellent coordinator. Might not be a head coaching candidate.

I'm willing to give him a chance.

If anything, he could mold all this talent on defense into a top 3 unit.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smarta5150;1298163 said:
The zone by committee then :lmao::lmao:

Or Alex.

Lets poll it.

He's a real genius isn't he...........no playoff wins in 4 years, essentially a .500 record but NOOOOOOOOOOO, can't replace him unless you have "names."

Agenda much....................

:loser:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ManicDepressiveMan;1298170 said:
I'm willing to give him a chance.

If anything, he could mold all this talent on defense into a top 3 unit.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: ............:laugh1:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
The bottom line is Parcells has been here for 4 years and made us nothing but a .500 team.

A guy like him is suppose to be able to produce something a little more.

Romo got his shot becuase how much worse could he do than Bledsoe?

Same theory here... how much worse could it get.

Yes we made the playoffs but with our talent alone we should make the playoffs.

We need a coach who can take us 1 step further and Parcells has shown ZERO evidence that he can win a meaningful game.

Time to watch the Philly/Gints game.

Have fun.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander;1298168 said:
He had two drafts.

Lacewell was firmly implanted year one. And probably year two as well.

What are you saying here? Parcells had no input, limited input, what?

What was the level of his input and what/who are your sources for your answer other than the fact that you are making assumptions.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ManicDepressiveMan;1298205 said:
I guess you don't think we have a lot of talent on defense?

I see a lot of talent, but a moron coordinating it.

We have more talent on defense than what we're showing. The problem is....we have an idiot for a head coach that thought someone with zero, zip, nada, none, zilch experience with the 3-4 could run it.

Couple that with an idiot like Paul Pasqualoni (who Bill hired) and you got a group of players, some more talented than others, who are running around like chickens with their heads cut off to the extent that John Madden was calling us out on national TV.

But carry on...............Bill's done a fine job the last 4 years.............. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Sarge;1298216 said:
We have more talent on defense than what we're showing. The problem is....we have an idiot for a head coach that thought someone with zero, zip, nada, none, zilch experience with the 3-4 could run it.

Couple that with an idiot like Paul Pasqualoni (who Bill hired) and you got a group of players, some more talented than others, who are running around like chickens with their heads cut off to the extent that John Madden was calling us out on national TV.

But carry on...............Bill's done a fine job the last 4 years.............. :rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood me somewhere.

I was talking about bringing in Rex Ryan has the HC and seeing what he could do with all the talent we have on defense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BP is afraid to make mistakes. Newsflash: Mistakes will happen, just go down field and let the chips fall.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ManicDepressiveMan;1298222 said:
I think you misunderstood me somewhere.

I was talking about bringing in Rex Ryan has the HC and seeing what he could do with all the talent we have on defense.

I'd rather pay Ryan a lotta money to be our DC but he might be headcoaching somewhere else. The guys intensity is much like his old man's.

If I hadda choose between him and manboobs though, I say pull the trigger.

ABP............................

Anybody but Parcells...........................

Say it after me..........................

ABP.......................

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
ZING........
"Everyone knows they had some corners that hadn't been playing and were playing some guys who came off the street," Owens said. "For whatever reason, we didn't take advantage of those opportunities."

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge;1298216 said:

Sarge,consider me one of your allies.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
For what it's worth Alexander, I'm with you.

I'm willing to give BP one more year, so long as there are changes to the coordinators.