I just realized this about the Cowboys!

TheCritic

Reaction score
Had it not been for that pesky, no-good Dwight Clark and his stealing that ball out of the air on the infamous "catch", the Cowboys would have went on to win the next 14-15 Super Bowls. Danny White would have been a Hall Of Famer! And even though that would have meant the Cowboys drafting towards the very bottom of the NFL draft in the late 80s, the Cowboys would have still landed Troy Aikman. And even though Tom Landry would have won 9 or 10 more superbowls, the Cowboys would have still landed Jimmy Johnson.
You see!! It's all magic!!! And yet it would have been reality too! But that damn Dwight Clark!! Personally I think that player was hopped up on coke and watched Superman defeat General Zod one too many times, thinking he could leap tall buildings in a single bound.

30mag-tltl-photos-slide-EWIJ-superJumbo.jpg

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think people forget that the Cowboys still had a chance to win the game. The Cowboys were driving and had the ball on the Niners 48 but White was sacked and fumbled the ball towards the Niners. Who knows the Cowboys maybe would have gotten 15 mores yards and Septein might have had the game winning fg.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think people forget that the Cowboys still had a chance to win the game. The Cowboys were driving and had the ball on the Niners 48 but White was sacked and fumbled the ball towards the Niners. Who knows the Cowboys maybe would have gotten 15 mores yards and Septein might have had the game winning fg.
I sure haven't. Had we won like we should have, The Catch is nothing more than a highlight reel filled with great catches instead of being such an iconic one.

Reaction score
Had it not been for that pesky, no-good Dwight Clark and his stealing that ball out of the air on the infamous "catch", the Cowboys would have went on to win the next 14-15 Super Bowls. Danny White would have been a Hall Of Famer! And even though that would have meant the Cowboys drafting towards the very bottom of the NFL draft in the late 80s, the Cowboys would have still landed Troy Aikman. And even though Tom Landry would have won 9 or 10 more superbowls, the Cowboys would have still landed Jimmy Johnson.
You see!! It's all magic!!! And yet it would have been reality too! But that damn Dwight Clark!! Personally I think that player was hopped up on coke and watched Superman defeat General Zod one too many times, thinking he could leap tall buildings in a single bound.

30mag-tltl-photos-slide-EWIJ-superJumbo.jpg
Typical delusional Cowboy fan!!