I keep hearing that Dak is 8-3 vs the Eagles but 2 of those wins dont count

plymkr

Reaction score
One of Dak's three losses to the Eagles was in 2016 when he left in the first half after throwing just eight passes. Does that loss count too?

Some people will grasp at anything.
I’m not a Dakstan but 8-3 is 8-3. Dak plays well against the Eagles, and everyone else the division. Non emotional, non agenda talk. Dak plays well against the Eagles. That’s just a fact.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
“Pessimism” = can’t be a fan of a team?
Well it seems the only reason you follow the team is in the hope that they lose.
They just blew out the Rams in probably the best performance of the season, and all you can do is look for something to be negative about.
People like you are miserable as hell, be positive for a change and enjoy the win… you’ve got one life on this planet, try living it positively and you might find you’ll enjoy it more.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Two wins in a row is a winning streak?
Well no but they are 7-1, I forgot about that Jets loss they had, we just have to go out and keep our foot on the gas and kick their ***. I feel good about our chances next week

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I’m not a Dakstan but 8-3 is 8-3. Dak plays well against the Eagles, and everyone else the division. Non emotional, non agenda talk. Dak plays well against the Eagles. That’s just a fact.
Not when it counted to determine who goes to the playoffs on dec 22 2019.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well then, maybe be a bit more choosy as to who you listen to?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because its not against these new eagles with Hurts and AJ on the field. He will have to keep up with the eagles offense and score in the redzone. His win last year Hurts didnt play and the year before that the Eagles had their 3rd string players. So that 8-3 is not accurate at all. Lets see what he does against these new eagles and then that will determine if he is ready to take that next step.
Okay, so 2 don't count. That's still 6-3.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Attributing a win or loss to one player is dumb.

plymkr

Reaction score
did u know that was the last meaningful game Dak played in Philly?
Yes. I feel like you’re coming at me like I’m a Dak fanatic. If you read my posts I am hoping Dak is gone after this season because I think he’s capped out. As far as this particular thread my main point is Dak is 8-3 against the Eagles. Even though I’m not a fan of Dak and hope he’s a June 1st cut, he is still successful against the Eagles and the nfc east. Even though I want Dak gone I try to post unbiased, unemotional, and anti agenda posts. Dak has had success against the Eagles. That’s an unbiased fact. Even though I’m on the Trey Lance bandwagon it’s a fact Dak has beaten the Eagles 8 times and lost 3.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Because its not against these new eagles with Hurts and AJ on the field. He will have to keep up with the eagles offense and score in the redzone. His win last year Hurts didnt play and the year before that the Eagles had their 3rd string players. So that 8-3 is not accurate at all. Lets see what he does against these new eagles and then that will determine if he is ready to take that next step.
What? :huh::huh::huh:

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
When they played healthy head to head Dallas whooped them. With Hurts in there MNF.

Praxit

Reaction score
..whatever the stat is. Dak plays well Vs Beags.

So we can smile about that.