I KNOW this is OT, but WTH...

AtlCB

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss, HH. The Mississippi Gulf Coast was like a second home to me. I visit there a lot - now a lot of it is gone. I hope to never see another storm like this in my lifetime.

k19

Reaction score
Doug,
My Father passed away unexpectdly last October in a diving accident in Terrell,TX he was 56. Losing a parent unexpectedly is one of the hardest things a person can go through, trust me I know first hand. Be there for each other and help each other get through. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM

Vinny

heavyg

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
Thanks gang,
I really do appreciate all your thoughts & kind words...

I know most of us really don't know each other personally, but I do feel for all of you and do feel like we have somewhat of a "Cowboy's family"

I know we all have alot of passion for our team...(Sometimes I might have too much) Sorry if I offend anyone in my passion & support of our team.

But in these times, I just want us to be thankful of our friends & family & those that have it much worse, like those suffering from their losses and the ones hurt from hurricane Katrina...

Thanks again, it means alot to me.

Doug TNT Tyree (Hollywood Hensderson)

God Bless you HH. My prayers are with you and your family.

Glen

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family HH! Hang in there friend, you are in my prayers.

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
Condolences Hollywood to you and you loved ones.
I don't know you personally, but I am hurting for you too.

May the Lord keep you and yours safe and may our words bring some comfort during this time of deep sorrow.