I know we are delirious tight now

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But as I look at this situation..

I have a hard time believing we can win 5 more games and get to the playoffs.

And if we do..we do not go very far.

There just seems to be too many pieces missing with injuries, etc.

And I still think we need to wait until next year when we have Beard back..

and fix our leaks at safety.

And we get a starting caliber TE.

The safety can be fixed with Earl Thomas.

The TE in the draft.

Beard has to come back and play well.

I do not trust the defense to play like this the rest of the year.

And I do not trust Linehan to be able to call winning games.

Not trying to have a depression thread here..just wondering how you guys really see things.

What are you guys thinking..?

we should beat the Skins at home. IF we cant we suck. Definitely going to lose to the Saints. So we will be 6-6 after 12 games. Then we need to go 3-1 in the last 4. Its as simple as that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My thoughts? Other than NO, we have more talent than the other teams we face. So what does that leave? Coaching. We have amongst the worst on offense. So games will come down to coaching and we lack that part. Should make every week interesting

We do not have more talent then the Colts. We just dont.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think we do on Defense by far....not on Offense.

I definitely agree. But Luck is soo good its scary. That Oline is playing well and they have a running game now. Defense is NOT good enough to shut down Luck. We will need to be on point on offense and score points.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Giants have a lot of talent actually, skills talent at least, they seem to be on a little run here. Would be nice to see them win a few more to take them out of a top QB pick.

There's a top Qb pick this year? :D

stiletto

Reaction score
I definitely agree. But Luck is soo good its scary. That Oline is playing well and they have a running game now. Defense is NOT good enough to shut down Luck. We will need to be on point on offense and score points.

Point is, this team has NO EASY games....every team on our schedule can beat us. Home against Tampa is the only most likely W. I don't even like @ the NY Giants as horrid as they are. The Cowboys are just not a rock solid team and 95% of the problem as we all know is Jerry Jones and his puppet coaches. Raggedy Kellen Moore is our QB coach. What is wrong with them?!

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Who's delirious? Didn't we lose to Colt McCoy a few years back? Was it on Thanksgiving too? This team has teased me way too many times to get anywhere close to delirious.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Just enjoying each game. I'm hoping and praying for us to catch lightning in a bottle. That's a long offseason to look forward to, especially without a 1st.

stiletto

Reaction score
we should beat the Skins at home. IF we cant we suck. Definitely going to lose to the Saints. So we will be 6-6 after 12 games. Then we need to go 3-1 in the last 4. Its as simple as that.

If they beat the Commanders, I'll actually be excited for the Saints game. I am not sure they'd take a beating like the Eagles did on Defense. If they do they do but I have a feeling Brees won't be as comfortable in Dallas against our front 7. Never know....and the Saints Defense is definitely not all world. We might lose but I'd be shocked if we got blown out after winning 3 in a row.

stiletto

Reaction score
Who's delirious? Didn't we lose to Colt McCoy a few years back? Was it on Thanksgiving too? This team has teased me way too many times to get anywhere close to delirious.

Best way to approach it....

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

The TE in the draft.

Not trying to have a depression thread here..just wondering how you guys really see things.

Thinking it’s one game at a time. Just going to enjoy the ride as long as I can.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just gotta win the tied division. Which means we have to earn the win on Sunday.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we're a mediocre team at best but one mediocre team gets to win the NFC East before getting assaulted in the playoffs. Could be us. Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh, stop. You know you're delirious like everyone else. You have to be. We're 5-5.

I just wish Tom Landry could see this.

aria

Reaction score

The TE in the draft.

Out of curiosity, which team in the NFCE do you see winning the division, if not us? The 3 win Giants? The down trending Commanders with a back up QB and injuries of their own or the absolutely decimated Eagles? I think we win due to lack of competition and our remaining schedule.

Jipper

Reaction score
I think we're a mediocre team at best but one mediocre team gets to win the NFC East before getting assaulted in the playoffs. Could be us. Cowboys.

If the defense is playing great then we have a shot....thats what helped Jacksonville to the afcc last year

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Point is, this team has NO EASY games....every team on our schedule can beat us. Home against Tampa is the only most likely W. I don't even like @ the NY Giants as horrid as they are. The Cowboys are just not a rock solid team and 95% of the problem as we all know is Jerry Jones and his puppet coaches. Raggedy Kellen Moore is our QB coach. What is wrong with them?!

I couldn't agree more. The coaches will account for one or two losses on their own we might have otherwise won.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If they beat the Commanders, I'll actually be excited for the Saints game. I am not sure they'd take a beating like the Eagles did on Defense. If they do they do but I have a feeling Brees won't be as comfortable in Dallas against our front 7. Never know....and the Saints Defense is definitely not all world. We might lose but I'd be shocked if we got blown out after winning 3 in a row.

I shutter at the thought of Heath and Woods whiffing on Kamara and Ingram tackles all game long. Saints will make any defense look silly.