I know we won...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
They just replayed it on ESPN, the one thing that I noticed was Martellius Bennett picking up and tossing a bengal off the pile up.

Now there is something to talk about.

links18

Reaction score
stealth;2312611 said:
Nitpicking details is so pointless.

That's the whole thing anyone is saying to you, picking one play out, and milking it as a hugh problem for the team doesn't actually make it a problem.

I am glad that you pointed that out. I am now convinced that my current job is a real bad working environment, because all my boss seems to do is nitpick at the details all the time. I mean nobody here has lost a client or anything like that in years, so it is really dumb and frankly unprofessional for her to point out all the little small things in an effort to improve the overall product and avoid small problems from becoming bigger ones down the road. You guys are right, I am sending out resumes starting tonight.

links18

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2312616 said:
I agree. I was more upset with 2 long Cinn returns than I was with the onside kick. It was a gutsy call on Cinn part. Dallas did react to the onside kick as 2 guys on the inside came up on the play but Cinn ran the play to prefection

Well, if that is case than I retract my criticism. Sure seemed like we were caught off guard in live action though. I think Simms was going on about how they caught us with our pants down also, but that doesn't mean he was right. Maybe it wasn't that bad after all......

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2312668 said:
I am glad that you pointed that out. I am now convinced that my current job is a real bad working environment, because all my boss seems to do is nitpick at the details all the time. I mean nobody here has lost a client or anything like that in years, so it is really dumb and frankly unprofessional for her to point out all the little small things in an effort to improve the overall product and avoid small problems from becoming bigger ones down the road. You guys are right, I am sending out resumes starting tonight.

Micromanagement is one of the biggest problems with the corporate world.

Its the single largest reason I left it, let people do their jobs, its the end result that matters.

links18

Reaction score
stealth;2312682 said:
Micromanagement is one of the biggest problems with the corporate world.

Its the single largest reason I left it, let people do their jobs, its the end result that matters.

Are you hiring?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
links18;2312681 said:
Well, if that is case than I retract my criticism. Sure seemed like we were caught off guard in live action though. I think Simms was going on about how they caught us with our pants down also, but that doesn't mean he was right. Maybe it wasn't that bad after all......

We did not have hands unit up front then again no one ever does unless the onside is expected. Cinn kicker directly kicked it in front of him and Cinn had 4 against 2 on the onside kick 5 if you count the kicker. Again I give them credit for a gutsy call that would have looked bad had they not recovered.