I like Amari Cooper on Eli Apple I don't think Eli can hang with Coop

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
What about their other better corner
2nghrx.jpg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke knows the Saints DB's; just run the ball at them a few times, they will soften up. They do not want any part of bringing Ezekiel down.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is like an Ohio State Bowl / Reunion

Saints have 3/4 of their secondary from Ohio State.
Lattimore, Apple, Bell, and a backup S from OSU as well in Coleman.
Then there is Michael Thomas at WR.
Barrett on the PS, Ginn on IR

Dallas, Zeke, Rod Smith, Noah Brown
I will throw in Jaylon too as brother to Rod, and was close friends with Zeke, and he chose ND but considered OSU as a close second.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah this will be a cool game to watch. I went to school with all these guys. Good times. I never personally met Apple, Michael Thomas or Lattimore but I've met everyone else. Cool dudes.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The NO front 7 is fast, aggressive, and disruptive... Jordan could be a real problem over Collins.

Their secondary can be exposed if our QB has time.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apple isn’t a shutdown cornerback. He’s going to give up some catches, but he doesn’t make a lot of mistakes or bust many coverages. But Amari Cooper will eat again... warmed over leftovers this thursday night.
:thumbup:

Lattimore will be on Coop and he's a lot better than Apple.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
All secondaries can be exposed if a QB has time.

Lol— that is true. What I meant was we need to keep their DL from wrecking the game— bc they are capable of it. And Dak needs to get rid of the ball quickly.

He is not going to have all day back there

Batman1980

Reaction score
The real question is, can Dallas score 40 points?

Considering how many times they've done it in the last 10 years, even when Romo, Dez and Witten were here, I'll say no. Especially since the chances of forcing turn-overs against the Saints are probably less than 5%.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Keep Brees and CO. off the field and when on the field, keep them limited. Dallas win. Otherwise, it will be a long day. The Dallas D can hang, but, not if on the field for a long time. Just like any defense. Sorry, Mr and Mrs. Future " I want Dallas to go deep every down and change schemes from the 90's"... Dallas is gonna have to lean on the running game , Time of Possession and keep the game close that way. Win those 3rd downs on offense.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Who do we have as a gunslinger (like Romo was). That's who I would start against the Saints.. Just my thoughts..

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
The NO front 7 is fast, aggressive, and disruptive... Jordan could be a real problem over Collins.

Their secondary can be exposed if our QB has time.
Our offensive line has been playing much better as of late. But Dak Prescott needs to get rid of the ball quicker to negate a very talented pass rush. He self sacks way too many times for my liking

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Our offensive line has been playing much better as of late. But Dak Prescott needs to get rid of the ball quicker to negate a very talented pass rush. He self sacks way too many times for my liking

Totally agree. His mechanics and footwork erode quickly when he is under pressure-- and he simply does NOT throw the ball away enough yet. Anyway-- I'm glad for his sake that Cooper has garnered some attention-- that should make life a little easier on Zeke and Dak. I would also run Dak on the edge at least 5 times a game.