I like Amari Cooper on Eli Apple I don't think Eli can hang with Coop

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Totally agree. His mechanics and footwork erode quickly when he is under pressure-- and he simply does NOT throw the ball away enough yet. Anyway-- I'm glad for his sake that Cooper has garnered some attention-- that should make life a little easier on Zeke and Dak. I would also run Dak on the edge at least 5 times a game.
I just don't think our coaches are right for this group of guys!!

KingRah

Reaction score
The NO front 7 is fast, aggressive, and disruptive... Jordan could be a real problem over Collins.

Their secondary can be exposed if our QB has time.
If we get tine and if our qb is scared to pull the trigger

waving monkey

Reaction score
Apple isn’t a shutdown cornerback. He’s going to give up some catches, but he doesn’t make a lot of mistakes or bust many coverages. But Amari Cooper will eat again... warmed over leftovers this thursday night.
:thumbup:
now your getting to the issue and I concur. Amari will snag and run Thursday. Brees will do his thing also.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I remember what happened when Cooper faced Lattimore and Apple in college. Fortunately, Zeke is on Cooper's team this time. :thumbup:

Praxit

Reaction score
....they will put 2 (CB & S) on Coop the whole game. Possibly one on one's for Gallup and Bease, if they take advantage. Zeke should do well that night.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Throwing the ball successfully will be a must for the Cowboys. It's the weakest part of the Saints D.

KingRah

Reaction score
....they will put 2 (CB & S) on Coop the whole game. Possibly one on one's for Gallup and Bease, if they take advantage. Zeke should do well that night.
Cooper can getcopen on Lattimore. Gallup cant. Our best hope is Lattimore will shadow cooper. At least we’ll have more options. Beasley needs to get 5 plus catches to compliment cooper. Zeke also needs to 200 yards all purpose game.