I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shunpike

Reaction score
I personally didn't know what "Likes" meant to this forum. I respect Reality's point of view. I have no problem if he takes away all of my Likes as long as we are allowed to meet here and have our occasional chat. I am sure in time, he will see that we are here to share a friendship. :)

Cheers guys. Hope to see all of you in Dallas when Giants play the Cowboys next year.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I personally didn't know what "Likes" meant to this forum. I respect Reality's point of view. I have no problem if he takes away all of my Likes as long as we are allowed to meet here and have our occasional chat. I am sure in time, he will see that we are here to share a friendship. :)

Cheers guys. Hope to see all of you in Dallas when Giants play the Cowboys next year.
I just wish there was a way to acknowledge that we read the post. Maybe just type like.

haleyrules

Reaction score

Amen, Shuny. This is the thread of peace. I have never witnessed a dispute here. It is really all about friendship!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know he is a closet Steelers fan! You feel better now Coach!?!
Yeah, weird that something like this can Bother a fifty year old. Good group of guys we got here. We need to get together someday. Hopefully not a funeral. LOL

haleyrules

Reaction score
Yeah, weird that something like this can Bother a fifty year old. Good group of guys we got here. We need to get together someday. Hopefully not a funeral. LOL
Well, funerals are OK...as long as its not mine!! Maybe Rodgers would be OK!

Shunpike

Reaction score
Well, funerals are OK...as long as its not mine!! Maybe Rodgers would be OK!
This right here is funny.

Hey Ranching. Can you get rid of the New from the thread title? It just feels weird. If this is not up to you, that's fine. Mine is just an idea.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This right here is funny.

Hey Ranching. Can you get rid of the New from the thread title? It just feels weird. If this is not up to you, that's fine. Mine is just an idea.
I'll see if I can. If not I'll ask a mod to do,it. Maybe @Sarge can do it for us.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DO NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT "LIKES." STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE, AND THANK YOU.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Sarge. Just noticed you what you did. Glad I didn't respond when I read them. And thanks for the edit. :thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see Sarge opened up this morning. Getting ready to hit the road. Pork ribs and brisket, waiting for me in Salt Lick! That sounds kinda Redneckish. Lol
Have a good one boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.