I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all ever get ahold of that antique Weller's 107 whiskey? Smoothest stuff I ever tasted. Hard to find after they won the taste test, tied w/ Maker's Mark. Excellent stuff!!!
 
Y'all ever get ahold of that antique Weller's 107 whiskey? Smoothest stuff I ever tasted. Hard to find after they won the taste test, tied w/ Maker's Mark. Excellent stuff!!!
Sounds good! Need to look for it.
 
Y'all ever get ahold of that antique Weller's 107 whiskey? Smoothest stuff I ever tasted. Hard to find after they won the taste test, tied w/ Maker's Mark. Excellent stuff!!!
If they won a taste test/medal/competition with Makers Mark, why is it hard to find? Makers Mark is a solid, inexpensive whiskey. But that's as far as I would go with giving it awards or prestige. Do people really buy that whole "best x drink in the world wins x award" marketing ploy? Especially for a $25-30 bottle, one that is good for the price, but that's it. Even the M46 is whatevs.

I think Bulleit, for inexpensive whiskeys, is a better product. And it's usually 5 or so dollars cheaper than MM.
 
If they won a taste test/medal/competition with Makers Mark, why is it hard to find? Makers Mark is a solid, inexpensive whiskey. But that's as far as I would go with giving it awards or prestige. Do people really buy that whole "best x drink in the world wins x award" marketing ploy? Especially for a $25-30 bottle, one that is good for the price, but that's it. Even the M46 is whatevs.

I think Bulleit, for inexpensive whiskeys, is a better product. and it's usually 5 or so dollars cheaper than MM.
Pretty sure Maker's Mark is expensive. I don't drink it, never bought it, but I think it's high.

Anyway, I've been drinking Weller's whiskey for years. Smooth stuff, affordable. Then I tried their antique version. Nirvana.

Yes, they fall/fell for it. Thing is, Antique Weller's is that good. It was just unknown.
 
Pretty sure Maker's Mark is expensive. I don't drink it, never bought it, but I think it's high.

Anyway, I've been drinking Weller's whiskey for years. Smooth stuff, affordable. Then I tried their antique version. Nirvana.

Yes, they fall/fell for it. Thing is, Antique Weller's is that good. It was just unknown.
I’m an alcoholic. It’s ~$30-35.
 
Mel!! Come get an IV.

So, what did you think of the place?
It immediately grew on me just as soon as I'd placed a certain noodle-slurping punk mouth breather on 'ignore',,,& I've been meaning to talk to you about defraying certain upgraded remodeling costs that stand by piss-hole drinking establishment is in dire need of,,,ya,copy?
 
I’m an alcoholic. It’s ~$30-35.

It's priced just like Jameson.... $60 for a half gallon.

Never buy the little 750ml.

Go big or go home.... lol

Personally I like the savings of getting the 1.75L but they are sometimes harder to find.
 
If they won a taste test/medal/competition with Makers Mark, why is it hard to find? Makers Mark is a solid, inexpensive whiskey. But that's as far as I would go with giving it awards or prestige. Do people really buy that whole "best x drink in the world wins x award" marketing ploy? Especially for a $25-30 bottle, one that is good for the price, but that's it. Even the M46 is whatevs.

I think Bulleit, for inexpensive whiskeys, is a better product. And it's usually 5 or so dollars cheaper than MM.
LoL,,,I'd just purchased a $35 big bottle (1.75 L)
of that Bullet Bourbon TODAY,,,:thumbup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,057
Messages
14,660,054
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top