I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow rgv skilled in the ways of the jedi, he is.

Waldo get some rest. I know your going to throw a big SB party tomorrow and root for your team the iggles. Man, you ain’t right!!

Over and out! Buenas noches amigos
 
Would never call pizza delivery interesting but it pays the bills at the moment.....

Lets see here.... I had a journeyman as a Electrician and as a Carpenter. Was learning HVAC as well but being in a respirator in Vegas was insane.... Was working towards my contractor's license.
Been a food server/bartender for over 20+ years.
Been a restaurant manager for over 2 years.
Spent 2 summers doing charter fishing out in the gulf under a Captain. Was never a first mate but did help reel in some of the big game our clients got hooked. Was more the bartender/deck hand there but it was doing things I loved..... Nothing like warm days and cool breezes..... I did earn my sea legs that way.....


something made me think u had some software stuff in u...
 
something made me think u had some software stuff in u...

Not really.... I did spend a lot of time learning coding when I was young..... Mostly Perl, Pascal, even took a few Turbo C training back in the 90's.... That turned into learning myphp and mysql.... Trying to learn sqlite on my own lately.... Mostly for working with my hobby.....

The real fun is trying to use Perl to code with tbdev.... The original version was all Perl but each update it gets less and less..... Hence the point of learning more and more SQL to patch holes in the original programming....
 
Last edited:
Not really.... I did spend a lot of time learning coding when I was young..... Mostly Perl, Pascal, even took a few Turbo C training back in the 90's.... That turned into learning myphp and mysql.... Trying to learn sqlite on my own lately.... Mostly for working with my hobby.....

my friend is coding in perl for his website - what is it?
ok u got me, what is ur hobby?
 
Not really.... I did spend a lot of time learning coding when I was young..... Mostly Perl, Pascal, even took a few Turbo C training back in the 90's.... That turned into learning myphp and mysql.... Trying to learn sqlite on my own lately.... Mostly for working with my hobby.....
Ever try doing the uber thing? it gets interesting at times
 
Ever try doing the uber thing? it gets interesting at times

I actually would like to try such, but there are so many around the the nation's capital, I would like to feel more secure of the location that just a 8 mile radius I use for pizza delivery. Secondly, who feels they are in luxury in a Kia Optima Hybrid? Might need a better car, though I get almost 600 miles to a 16 gallon tank.....
 
my friend is coding in perl for his website - what is it?
ok u got me, what is ur hobby?

I would think tbdev would give it away.... I work with 3 different websites as a coder part time..... Something I really don't want to broadcast....
 
I actually would like to try such, but there are so many around the the nation's capital, I would like to feel more secure of the location that just a 8 mile radius I use for pizza delivery. Secondly, who feels they are in luxury in a Kia Optima Hybrid? Might need a better car, though I get almost 600 miles to a 16 gallon tank.....
I had a KIA Sorento and A Mercedes e320 when I was doing uber the KIA got more compliments as long as it is clean they dont care what it is really and you can work when ever you want to
 
I would think tbdev would give it away.... I work with 3 different websites as a coder part time..... Something I really don't want to broadcast....

i am not a software guy and have not coded since 1995.
what is tbdev? some device designation?
 
I actually would like to try such, but there are so many around the the nation's capital, I would like to feel more secure of the location that just a 8 mile radius I use for pizza delivery. Secondly, who feels they are in luxury in a Kia Optima Hybrid? Might need a better car, though I get almost 600 miles to a 16 gallon tank.....

i think the key to uber is availability, proximity, clean and safe-looking driver, especially during rush hours.
 
I had a KIA Sorento and A Mercedes e320 when I was doing uber the KIA got more compliments as long as it is clean they dont care what it is really and you can work when ever you want to

Sadly the Optima is so low to the ground, it is like falling into it from the driver side..... Figure the back seat is the same way..... The Sorento is a far easier vehicle to get into..... Might have been the better choice, still hurting getting in and out of the Optima... LOL
 
i think the key to uber is availability, proximity, clean and safe-looking driver, especially during rush hours.
Yep I did it for a year still do lt some the drunk folks are the most entertaing and also the most dangerous
 
i am not a software guy and have not coded since 1995.
what is tbdev? some device designation?


It is the original php p2p code for torrentbits. Of course there have been multiple updates and over 8 forums we use to add new tools, better patches, etc.....
 
Sadly the Optima is so low to the ground, it is like falling into it from the driver side..... Figure the back seat is the same way..... The Sorento is a far easier vehicle to get into..... Might have been the better choice, still hurting getting in and out of the Optima... LOL
Yea my Mercedes is kinda low also sold the KIA now I have a c300 to go with the e320 it is even lower but fast and fun to drive
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,045
Messages
14,659,110
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top