I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:muttley:

I only know one eagle fan and that’s enough. I can’t imagine what you have to put up with Daboyz :confused:

Hang in there! Our time will come. :starspin:
A good start would be knocking them out of the playoffs this season on the way to number 6
 
@daboyzruleperiod 's predicament helps make this disaster more liveable
:muttley:
tenor.gif
 
:muttley:

I only know one eagle fan and that’s enough. I can’t imagine what you have to put up with Daboyz :confused:

Hang in there! Our time will come. :starspin:
Lol. Its brutal. It still seems so surreal RG.
@maxdogg said the same thing. The only way to shut them up is to win another. Gonna be tough with Clapper there.o_O
 
Lol. Its brutal. It still seems so surreal RG.
@maxdogg said the same thing. The only way to shut them up is to win another. Gonna be tough with Clapper there.o_O
That will be the only thing that will. Can't shove those 5 SB trophys in their face anymore because they don't care. they have the last one and we haven't had one for 23 years.
 
Stop it with all the negative vibes. Have faith. The Pats will destroy the Eagles. It is the Eagles lot in life to be the laughingstock of the NFC East. Brady vs Foles. I like our chances.
I tried to delete this for you but couldn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,043
Messages
14,658,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top