I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a fire on the distant mountain at first ,as orange as it waso_O
 
LoL, I've woken up at around 1 to 2 a m for three times in a row craving Oreo cookies & milk,so i hit the 24 hour Walmart,& noticed it sitting huge& low in the east,,,, I was slowing down coming down a hill to look at it &an oncoming unmarked police unit gave me the siren "chirp":lmao: I guess telling me to move along:lmao2: man! There ain't nobody out driving around,relax ossiffero_O
 
Good morning. I see there was a little life around here last night. Cold down here again. Gonna take most of the day off and chill on front of the TV. Salud!
 
th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,837
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top