I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pass the butter pleeeeeeeease. Mo butter mo butter is better

9_E909_C94-0_AE4-437_A-_A77_C-049402_A891_F9.jpg
:omg:Keep Dem Pictures Coming Honey. :D
 
Ola hermanos y hermana!!!! :star::starspin::star::dance::dance:

That butter made me hungry, Loc. Now I want a 14oz lobster tail to dip into it!! :D:laugh:
 
I bought a really nice tobacco pipe stand for my pipes (for those of you who remember my pipe craze). it's looks lovely.
 
I bought a really nice tobacco pipe stand for my pipes (for those of you who remember my pipe craze). it's looks lovely.
How many does it hold?, I've told you about that one of mine that's got the tobacco stash box in the middle,,,,strangely just the mere mention harkens me back to that singular post by @GhostOfPelluer of :
" smells of leather and rich mahogany wood",,,:lmao: rather odd,reallyo_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,024
Messages
14,658,018
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top