I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, we just need to schedule a time, location and orientation.
hope u r flexible...
Oh no you don't. There is no "we". Come on Putty. I'm only asking for a selfie of ur legs. How hard can that possibly be to accommodate?!
 
I don't drink beer too often at home so my wife can't monitor my alcohol intake.....
 
Count this moment in time: 4:20, 6/11/18 as the moment of the Whipping Of FUN.


Much is getting regulated. Well deserved - I might add, but my posts are innocently among them!
We should create a Kickstart Project...
 
Count this moment in time: 4:20, 6/11/18 as the moment of the Whipping Of FUN.


Much is getting regulated. Well deserved - I might add, but my posts are innocently among them!
We should create a Kickstart Project...

we earned it...
 
glad you sodding prats got publicly shamed smh... at least hijack a thread with something more interesting than a bromance over tea and crumpets
 
:lmao:
food is very important!
giphy.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,043
Messages
14,659,047
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top