I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a rough one, woof. Not doing too well these past few days/weeks. hope all is well, amigos
 
Last night was a rough one, woof. Not doing too well these past few days/weeks. hope all is well, amigos
Hang in there bud. You're a good dude with a good heart. There aren't many folks I specifically look around to see on this site, but you are definitely one of them. If I ever make it out to Cali I'll buy the first round.
 
just a bunch of **** in my head, man. i'll pull through it, Coach. That was a fantastic call about Haley, brother. The Beer Threaders are my favorite posters :)
Just seeing if we can get Haley to come out of his lair
 
Hang in there bud. You're a good dude with a good heart. There aren't many folks I specifically look around to see on this site, but you are definitely one of them. If I ever make it out to Cali I'll buy the first round.
Wow, Pelleur, I really appreciate it man. Thanks for the uplifting words, my brother. I've always, always enjoyed your posts and our interactions. Thank you, man.
 
Wow, Pelleur, I really appreciate it man. Thanks for the uplifting words, my brother. I've always, always enjoyed your posts and our interactions. Thank you, man.
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other my friend. Life can change in an instant. Sometimes we remember the times it changes for the worse more than when it changes for the better. Don't ever feel like you're stuck, because you got this. You would be missed if we didn't see you around here. And I'm not even one of the elder-statesmen around here. But I do know that. With that heart you have so much to offer, don't forget that.

I've battled depression much of my life, so know you aren't alone. I know what it's like to think nothing you are doing matters. I know what it's like to think this isn't what you signed up for. Just find one good thing that you can think of. One thing that makes you smile and gives you even the smallest bit of peace. Or something you know you're good at and gives you even the slightest bit of confidence. Then do it as much as you can until you can get through the cloud and start functioning regularly again.
 
just a bunch of **** in my head, man. i'll pull through it, Coach. That was a fantastic call about Haley, brother. The Beer Threaders are my favorite posters :)
We're ALL here for you sweetheart. :)
 
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other my friend. Life can change in an instant. Sometimes we remember the times it changes for the worse more than when it changes for the better. Don't ever feel like you're stuck, because you got this. You would be missed if we didn't see you around here. And I'm not even one of the elder-statesmen around here. But I do know that. With that heart you have so much to offer, don't forget that.

I've battled depression much of my life, so know you aren't alone. I know what it's like to think nothing you are doing matters. I know what it's like to think this isn't what you signed up for. Just find one good thing that you can think of. One thing that makes you smile and gives you even the smallest bit of peace. Or something you know you're good at and gives you even the slightest bit of confidence. Then do it as much as you can until you can get through the cloud and start functioning regularly again.

Well said my friend.

@lukin2006
 
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other my friend. Life can change in an instant. Sometimes we remember the times it changes for the worse more than when it changes for the better. Don't ever feel like you're stuck, because you got this. You would be missed if we didn't see you around here. And I'm not even one of the elder-statesmen around here. But I do know that. With that heart you have so much to offer, don't forget that.

I've battled depression much of my life, so know you aren't alone. I know what it's like to think nothing you are doing matters. I know what it's like to think this isn't what you signed up for. Just find one good thing that you can think of. One thing that makes you smile and gives you even the smallest bit of peace. Or something you know you're good at and gives you even the slightest bit of confidence. Then do it as much as you can until you can get through the cloud and start functioning regularly again.
Thank you, brother. My son was your last paragraph, lately tho, he hasn't been. But still, thank you, Pelluer.
We're ALL here for you sweetheart. :)
Thank you, M. You've always uplifted me, as well as uplifted so many others here. <huge hug>
 
Thank you, brother. My son was your last paragraph, lately tho, he hasn't been. But still, thank you, Pelluer.

Thank you, M. You've always uplifted me, as well as uplifted so many others here. <huge hug>
Aw man... much love. Seriously.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,348
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top