I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m just gonna keep doing it every so often, while also being polite to their board and chatting with them when I drop in. I know Coach had a run-in with a poster or two there (I wasn’t there when it went down, but heard about it), but it smoothed over, no @Ranching? No spilt milk over there, right, Coach?
No hard feelings on my part. I got thick skin!!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Bro, I’m fighting back cravings! The only thing stopping me right now is wisdom teeth surgery this Wednesday (general anesthesia). I stopped drinking for a few months but have slipped a couple-4-5 times in the past month :)
fight em =stay healthy - hey i'm getting something to eat -talk at ya later :)

maxdogg

Reaction score
Bro, I’m fighting back cravings! The only thing stopping me right now is wisdom teeth surgery this Wednesday (general anesthesia). I stopped drinking for a few months but have slipped a couple-4-5 times in the past month :)
Damn bro my boys had all theirs pulled this passed winter . Even with insurance it cost me 2 grand.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know you do, Coach. Just wanted to make sure. You do have thick skin, brother, and it’s AWESOME!!!!!!
Fight that drinking feeling for a while, Garrett will give you plenty of reason in a couple of months. Lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Damn bro my boys had all theirs pulled this passed winter . Even with insurance it cost me 2 grand.
I just had my uppers removed in early May. Easy breezy. But these lower ones are impacted fully and running right on top of a nerve that runs along the lower jaw, and if that nerve gets messed with all sorts of horrible things can happen — from permanent numbness in my lower jaw, to drooping, to permanent pain. So paranoid, but my dental team are all stars. They may break my jaw, too lol. It’s only general anesthesia because I kept waking up when they did the upper teeth and I was trying to talk to them (I don’t remember any of it)

maxdogg

Reaction score
I just had my uppers removed in early May. Easy breezy. But these lower ones are impacted fully and running right on top of a nerve that runs along the lower jaw, and if that nerve gets messed with all sorts of horrible things can happen — from permanent numbness in my lower jaw, to drooping, to permanent pain. So paranoid, but my dental team are all stars. They may break my jaw, too lol. It’s only general anesthesia because I kept waking up when they did the upper teeth and I was trying to talk to them (I don’t remember any of it)
Wow ! good luck brother and god bless! I still have all mine I don't know why ?:D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wow ! good luck brother and god bless! I still have all mine I don't know why ?:D
Thanks, brudda! I had all mine till a chipped tooth I got when some punk hit me in the mouth with a screwdriver sent me to the dentist last winter and they started scheduling all this extra stuff :(

Appreciate the well-wishes, mang!

Status
Not open for further replies.