Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,733
- Reaction score
- 121,289
My little finger is 5 inches long!!
that is a good way to tempt @daboyzruleperiod
wiggle the little finger
poor @Ranching is not happy right now
![]()
My little finger is 5 inches long!!
that is a good way to tempt @daboyzruleperiod
wiggle the little finger
poor @Ranching is not happy right now
![]()
Yo Pooty, you still up north, my bro?there is a price for everything
Sounds good and 6.5 abv !Speckled Hen for me...
Amigo! All is well. Watching the Stros. They’ve been slumping lately
This lone post is gonna cause a few extra pages for our tavernMy little finger is 5 inches long!!
just got back last nightYo Pooty, you still up north, my bro?
Oh yeah, you got lucky. We got 110 out here in the SFV brojust got back last night
so glad to be back in LA and i missed the 90's temp while i was running around




Same to you my brother. Hey I got a double ipa called Dirt Dog Its 8.2 and pretty tasty.Bottoms up, my brother![]()
My little finger is 5 inches long!!
Oh yeah, you got lucky. We got 110 out here in the SFV bro
Good to hear you're back safely, amigo![]()
For a dirty dawg like you, that sounds perfecto, amigo!!Same to you my brother. Hey I got a double ipa called Dirt Dog Its 8.2 and pretty tasty.
Natty daddy are 8%!! $6 for a 15 pack!!! I feel like a wino!!!
LOl try and find it though bro you will like it.For a dirty dawg like you, that sounds perfecto, amigo!!![]()
![]()
Bro, if i find it, I will have two for you and three for meLOl try and find it though bro you will like it.![]()
Yeah coach I keep mine down in the crisper. Nobody knows its there but me but I love gasoline beer. Ever try Icehouse or Hurricane?Natty daddy are 8%!! $6 for a 15 pack!!! I feel like a wino!!!
Dude, Icehouse is the ish broYeah coach I keep mine down in the crisper. Nobody knows its there but me but I love gasoline beer. Ever try Icehouse or Hurricane?





Its got a real cool label. Let me know and I'll have a couple for you back at ya.Bro, if i find it, I will have two for you and three for me![]()
Yeah and hurricane is under the train tressle stuffDude, Icehouse is the ish bro
I love that you're stashing your brew lolGotta do what ya gotta do, amigo
![]()

I drink hurricane on ice with a lime!!!Yeah coach I keep mine down in the crisper. Nobody knows its there but me but I love gasoline beer. Ever try Icehouse or Hurricane?
