I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
putty stopped eating lobster long ago.
when my family went to this annual conference, they fed the attendees lobster for lunch and dinner.
after 6 weeks of 2 lobsters for lunch and 2 for dinner, putty was done :lmao:

steamed clams in butter though.
yummy
@dallasdave @LocimusPrime - none for u 2 turkeys
Oh my lol. Steamed clams yummy along with crab legs.

waldoputty

Reaction score
No Putty. Where's that?
lake louise is in canadian rockies about 2 hour west of calgary
that is the fancy hotel facing the lake
i stayed there once and the view is super nice as well as the high tea...
slide1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.LhUHKwvETD.jpg

chateau-lake-louise-winter__508x400.jpg

winter_lake_louise_gerard_yunker_travel_alberta_7.jpg

santorini is a greek island with lots of cruises stopping there etc.
i was supposed to go in 2015 but had my accident
some amazing hotels...
69e856321ba1cf5d87a88b080929f02b6fe0caa481031b1a3e030d3a1215f9c5-375.jpg

Santorini-53c9e0dca77b.jpg

16978851.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just dropped off my son. Major depression always at the begging of the week.

Thankfully his summer school ends this Thursday and I'm picking him up and have him till the following weekend (around 8 days)

I've missed so much time with him this summer. It really was hard. But he needed to be in summer school to secure his AP classes. He also was part of his drama club, who had performances as recent as two weeks ago.

Still, so happy its the last week of school for him. And he gets a whopping three weeks off till school starts again. My poor angel. I will spoil him lavishly while he's with me. He absolutely deserves it. Such a good boy. Not entitled. He's my prince.

waldoputty

Reaction score

Thankfully his summer school ends this Thursday and I'm picking him up and have him till the following weekend (around 8 days)

I've missed so much time with him this summer. It really was hard. But he needed to be in summer school to secure his AP classes. He also was part of his drama club, who had performances as recent as two weeks ago.

Still, so happy its the last week of school for him. And he gets a whopping three weeks off till school starts again. My poor angel. I will spoil him lavishly while he's with me. He absolutely deserves it. Such a good boy. Not entitled. He's my prince.

spoiler!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cool thing when we actually like our kids. Loving is a given but liking isn't required, it's a bonus.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
ESPN's crazy. They think I'm going to pay $5 a month for that ESPN + so I can watch my Crappy Terp teams. Just found out the Maryland-Bowling Green football game is going to be on there. Usually I can watch every single Terp game. I'll get my radio out before I give those idiots a dime. I barely tolerate the original ESPN. Think I only watched that channel about 4 or 5 times all of last year. I can't stand that channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.