I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
putty stopped eating lobster long ago.
when my family went to this annual conference, they fed the attendees lobster for lunch and dinner.
after 6 weeks of 2 lobsters for lunch and 2 for dinner, putty was done :lmao:

steamed clams in butter though.
yummy
@dallasdave @LocimusPrime - none for u 2 turkeys
Oh my lol. Steamed clams yummy along with crab legs.
 
No Putty. Where's that?
lake louise is in canadian rockies about 2 hour west of calgary
that is the fancy hotel facing the lake
i stayed there once and the view is super nice as well as the high tea...
slide1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.LhUHKwvETD.jpg

chateau-lake-louise-winter__508x400.jpg

winter_lake_louise_gerard_yunker_travel_alberta_7.jpg





santorini is a greek island with lots of cruises stopping there etc.
i was supposed to go in 2015 but had my accident
some amazing hotels...
69e856321ba1cf5d87a88b080929f02b6fe0caa481031b1a3e030d3a1215f9c5-375.jpg

Santorini-53c9e0dca77b.jpg

16978851.jpg
 
Just dropped off my son. Major depression always at the begging of the week.

Thankfully his summer school ends this Thursday and I'm picking him up and have him till the following weekend (around 8 days)

I've missed so much time with him this summer. It really was hard. But he needed to be in summer school to secure his AP classes. He also was part of his drama club, who had performances as recent as two weeks ago.

Still, so happy its the last week of school for him. And he gets a whopping three weeks off till school starts again. My poor angel. I will spoil him lavishly while he's with me. He absolutely deserves it. Such a good boy. Not entitled. He's my prince.
 
Just dropped off my son. Major depression always at the begging of the week.

Thankfully his summer school ends this Thursday and I'm picking him up and have him till the following weekend (around 8 days)

I've missed so much time with him this summer. It really was hard. But he needed to be in summer school to secure his AP classes. He also was part of his drama club, who had performances as recent as two weeks ago.

Still, so happy its the last week of school for him. And he gets a whopping three weeks off till school starts again. My poor angel. I will spoil him lavishly while he's with me. He absolutely deserves it. Such a good boy. Not entitled. He's my prince.

spoiler!
 
Just dropped off my son. Major depression always at the begging of the week.

Thankfully his summer school ends this Thursday and I'm picking him up and have him till the following weekend (around 8 days)

I've missed so much time with him this summer. It really was hard. But he needed to be in summer school to secure his AP classes. He also was part of his drama club, who had performances as recent as two weeks ago.

Still, so happy its the last week of school for him. And he gets a whopping three weeks off till school starts again. My poor angel. I will spoil him lavishly while he's with me. He absolutely deserves it. Such a good boy. Not entitled. He's my prince.
Cool thing when we actually like our kids. Loving is a given but liking isn't required, it's a bonus.
 
ESPN's crazy. They think I'm going to pay $5 a month for that ESPN + so I can watch my Crappy Terp teams. Just found out the Maryland-Bowling Green football game is going to be on there. Usually I can watch every single Terp game. I'll get my radio out before I give those idiots a dime. I barely tolerate the original ESPN. Think I only watched that channel about 4 or 5 times all of last year. I can't stand that channel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,661,578
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top