waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
good afternoonI give up lol. Good morning!
glad u gave in to the putty
good afternoonI give up lol. Good morning!
Kinda like dough, right?![]()
Thanks to his Viagra
I will keep Richard. I think he might be calling the plays. The D was more aggressive than I remember being last year. I am less concerned about losing Gregory ... because Taco looked much improved from last year, and he got better every game at Michigan his Senior year.

My oven' been on the Fritz. It doesn't get hot till about an hour, than turns itself off.putty has a breadmaker
though ur oven is a good choice
Lol. Master Putty.good afternoon
glad u gave in to the putty![]()

My oven' been on the Fritz. It doesn't get hot till about an hour, than turns itself off.
Lol. Master Putty.![]()



I just cracked my big toenail nearly straight down the middle (off the base of my couch). Not a fun feeling.
Ouch! Sorry to hear that amigo
Were you watching rerun of yesterday’s game?




No! But LOL, RGV
I was merely walking to my couch to rest for the first time today, watch my son, and stepped too hard into the base of it. It sucks
But still, you're comment cheered me up, amigo. It's nothing, just a flesh wound. Just wanted to post something.
A great evening to you, my man![]()

There's also a disturbance forming in the Carribean.possible major hurricane heading to tx
category 2 right now and has lots of time to gain strength
this is different than the category 4 heading towards carolinas
![]()
No vale Madre pinche Garrett!!!!Better a broken toenail than a broken toe but I’m sure both feel pretty much the same the first few minutes.
Tough loss yesterday. I still can’t believe how bad our offense looked.
Cowboys always![]()
Jerk chicken will do that!There's also a disturbance forming in the Carribean.
No vale Madre pinche Garrett!!!!
