I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to Austin tomorrow for the USC game. Gonna try to beat the rain outta here.
 
Good morning PA. How's Uncle?
He's still in the hospital on a ventilator. He's holding his own. He had pneumonia . But I've been told his latest X-ray was good and he was initiating his own breathing and has been able to occasionally respond by head nods and movement of his arms. At this point I just don't know what's going to happen.
 
He's still in the hospital on a ventilator. He's holding his own. He had pneumonia . But I've been told his latest X-ray was good and he was initiating his own breathing and has been able to occasionally respond by head nods and movement of his arms. At this point I just don't know what's going to happen.
PA, my prayers to you and yours, and your dear uncle. May he continue to fight. All in the Lord's will. As hard as it is sometimes to understand His will, we must. My thoughts and prayers are with your uncle during these time, my brother.
 
PA, my prayers to you and yours, and your dear uncle. May he continue to fight. All in the Lord's will. As hard as it is sometimes to understand His will, we must. My thoughts and prayers are with your uncle during these time, my brother.
Thanks Trouty. I really do appreciate it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,249
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top