I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually quite a distance from that area. I'm up in the panhandle of Texas. We don't have many micros here unfortunately but we get stuff from all over. We are pretty centrally located between Dallas, Denver, Austin, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque...

I'm taking a business trip in March to Asheville, NC. I'm pretty excited about it. It supposedly has more breweries per capita than anywhere in the US.
ABQ is Austin 25 years ago with better weather.
And higher crime.
 
I am on MST. Boise, Idaho to be exact.
Slightly north. I once drove through Boise, back in '14. Wish I could have spent a day, or two there...
Guess we won't be making any get-together plans anytime soon.
 
Slightly north. I once drove through Boise, back in '14. Wish I could have spent a day, or two there...
Guess we won't be making any get-together plans anytime soon.

It's a good place. Growing like crazy!!
 
Im about to mix my third Mexico Libre. Salud! That's tequila, coke and like, if you were wondering.
Obviously not a Cuba Libre which requires an "Esquirt" and tequila and not a coke, which I prefer, but you do you homie!
I would never question The Ranch.
 
It's a good place. Growing like crazy!!
We've been thinking about moving north...
I just love the weather here. And no fear of earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, or anything like that.
I like that peace of mind.
 
We've been thinking about moving north...
I just love the weather here. And no fear of earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, or anything like that.
I like that peace of mind.

It is so true though. I joke with people that Idaho is the most boring place on the planet. We get nothing. No floods. No earthquakes (thought Idaho is the 5th highest risk state for one), no tornadoes, no hurricanes. I guess we do get smoke from all the dang wildfires during the summer but that is about it.
 
It is so true though. I joke with people that Idaho is the most boring place on the planet. We get nothing. No floods. No earthquakes (thought Idaho is the 5th highest risk state for one), no tornadoes, no hurricanes. I guess we do get smoke from all the dang wildfires during the summer but that is about it.
What about snow?
 
What about snow?

Eh, it's hit or miss. It used to snow a lot more here in Boise when I was younger. It's generally pretty mild during the winters here now. We did have, what the locals labeled "Snowageddon" in 2016, but even that really wasn't that bad.
 
Eh, it's hit or miss. It used to snow a lot more here in Boise when I was younger. It's generally pretty mild during the winters here now. We did have, what the locals labeled "Snowageddon" in 2016, but even that really wasn't that bad.
Nice. Snow, but not like a Canadian snow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,249
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top