I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I've had two cavities filled without pain killers in the past. Kinda uncomfortable.
Dude...
That's beyond the pale. Happened to me once and I could probably recall the pain even with Alzheimer's.
 
Oh my Garsh, I am falling in LOVE with the game of Go.
 
My son and I are gonna be sitting with the Charter Oak Choir at the Big A (Angels stadium), mañana. I bought Angels tickets from my son's friend who's a member in it. They're doing a show on the field before the game. Good stuff :star: Not sure if I mentioned it in here. Go Halos, .500 baseball, baby! LOL
 
My son and I are gonna be sitting with the Charter Oak Choir at the Big A (Angels stadium), mañana. I bought Angels tickets from my son's friend who's a member in it. They're doing a show on the field before the game. Good stuff :star: Not sure if I mentioned it in here. Go Halos, .500 baseball, baby! LOL
Have fun brother!!!!
 
Have fun brother!!!!
Thanks, Coach. I'll post some cool pics, brother. I have to take him back to his mom's on Saturday, tho :( He and some of his friends are getting together and having a sleepover that they've had planned for some time. I can't keep him away from his bud's. I wish his mom and I didn't live so far from each other.
 
Wasn't too bad, I did one at 15 and the other about 15 years ago. Both were in Mexico. I wanted to go drinking afterwards and didn't want to drool my beer all over myself. Lol!!
:lmao:
he is going to be eating ice cream for a day or two...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,177
Messages
14,671,129
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top