I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
E4447-A17-4-C15-47-E5-AB3-D-7262-C570-B32-A.png

He asked me why you always messing with that Waldo dude with the brokeback meme and what’s up with “butter” I don’t get it.

I told brokeback mountain is your favorite movie of all time cause you can relate to the characters. :laugh:

Just messn waldo...I didn’t say that part. Or did I. Hmmmm
Nice Ford cap!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just got in. Ran into twill. He had a table next to mine so we started talking football. #1. He and his boys read and zone. #2. He said romo is 10x the qb that you know who is. #3. He's a a freaking nice and humble dude. Like prolly the most down to earth athlete I've ever met. Welll Roy Jones jr is pretty cool too.

I'll post pics in da morning. Tired
Totally awesome, Prime kicks it with the #83,,,:bow:

Man, that is Too cool:thumbup:

Hey! ,,,er,,,did you challenge him to a shoeless footrace?o_O
:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Just got in. Ran into twill. He had a table next to mine so we started talking football. #1. He and his boys read and zone. #2. He said romo is 10x the qb that you know who is. #3. He's a a freaking nice and humble dude. Like prolly the most down to earth athlete I've ever met. Welll Roy Jones jr is pretty cool too.

I'll post pics in da morning. Tired
"LIKE":yourock:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
E4447-A17-4-C15-47-E5-AB3-D-7262-C570-B32-A.png

He asked me why you always messing with that Waldo dude with the brokeback meme and what’s up with “butter” I don’t get it.

I told brokeback mountain is your favorite movie of all time cause you can relate to the characters. :laugh:

Just messn waldo...I didn’t say that part. Or did I. Hmmmm
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

That's ****in' HILARIOUS:lmao2:

* Yer' da' MAN,Prime:starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

While I can only assume that's a
*Spoof* of the media acclaimed gayness( I wouldn't know, not having seen the aforementioned critically acclaimed & WALDO approved, blood in the saddle cinematography) as it's obviously affected those two Pillsbury's enough after watching it to jointly conspire into posting the homemade sequel ,,,er,,, HEY, PUTTY-BUDDY!,,, should,,, I seriously consider watching BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN #1 before viewing the #2 film unit?

o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
*Spoof* of the media acclaimed gayness( I wouldn't know, not having seen the aforementioned critically acclaimed & WALDO approved, blood in the saddle cinematography) as it's obviously affected those two Pillsbury's enough after watching it to jointly conspire into posting the homemade sequel ,,,er,,, HEY, PUTTY-BUDDY!,,, should,,, I seriously consider watching BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN #1 before viewing the #2 film unit?

o_O

sorry bro, putty staying clear of that movie.
so u need to ask coachie as he should be the expert

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

o_O
We showed that movie at a friend's bachelor party! It was playing in the background all night!!! We also decorated his Christmas tree with empty beer cans.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

o_O
:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

That's about the size of it ,HILARIOUS as it is,,, :lmao:

* although, if that 'inside' couch dog would've been of the true Corgi breed,,, mister snarling outside& grumbling while looking in, scruffy rat turd looking hound ,,, would've been his last rodeo/round-up,,,,ManAlive, I've 'leg hold trapped' Two coyotes& & A female CORGI dog , all at the same time ,having set 4 traps per quarter of the compass ,with a live rooster anchored down on a bail of straw in the center,,, that CORGI was tagged/ collared & licked my hand when I'd set it free,,,
SHEESE! talk about a rocket&shot scamper straight fer'home:lmao2:,,,er,,, the two coyotes both got a bullet,,, one got two,as it ' broke bad' after seeing it's wild dog amigo drop, &yanked free,,, ( i dropped 2 subsonics from a Winchester 62A pump in it's boiler room bellows from 20&40 yards while it was on the fly,,,it damn sure CURED the 2am coyote problem,,, that's fer' sureo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
We showed that movie at a friend's bachelor party! It was playing in the background all night!!! We also decorated his Christmas tree with empty beer cans.
HILARIOUS!,,, ya-know? other than that " gay/ queerness " it would be kinda' cool to have yer' best friend of "life long same mindset" of huntin' ,fishin' & loose wild ***** wrangling beer drinking buddy around,,, ya-know?,,,o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HILARIOUS!,,, ya-know? other than that " gay/ queerness " it would be kinda' cool to have yer' best friend of "life long same mindset" of huntin' ,fishin' & loose wild ***** wrangling beer drinking buddy around,,, ya-know?,,,o_O

Lol!! Yeah, that damn salomi gotta get in the way!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.