I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning everyone.
putty hands a little sore (go ahead, coach!) from helping paint a few rooms yesterday
 
coachie said it is pretty warm down there
my heater has not stopped for the last few days at night here in sf

I’m not in the rgv now. I’m about 320 miles away but nice day. I remember how cold the breeze off the pacific was on July 2014 in Oregon. I imagine it’s real cold in sf this time of year. Brr
 
I’m not in the rgv now. I’m about 320 miles away but nice day. I remember how cold the breeze off the pacific was on July 2014 in Oregon. I imagine it’s real cold in sf this time of year. Brr
it is actually unusually cold. it hit freezing point couple nights in a row which is very rare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,661,402
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top