I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Why do you have a kitty on your head ?
The dog is parading around the neighborhood to his lesser than fellow dogs, his latest sensational creation & given flair for fashion design,,,and,,, generational leap ahead technological advancements ,aptly labeled " thinking Cat Cap headware",,,SHEESE! why must the OBVIOUS be repeatedly explained to both of the MAGPIE clones?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
the melon obsession of putty butt and need to sharp sticks connotes a troubled soul with severe shortcomings
:lmao2: the shortcomings ARE fixin to be all yer's, PUTTY! Upon the gifted presentation,,, and having the short end of the stick broke off while embedded up the rear posterior of yer' A.O. o_O:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Salud,,, as I arose from my coffin with the setting sun & have just now gotten startedo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao2: the shortcomings ARE fixin to be all yer's, PUTTY! Upon the gifted presentation,,, and having the short end of the stick broke off while embedded up the rear posterior of yer' A.O. o_O:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

sorry bro
afraid i dont feel the same way about u as u feel about me.
if u want to exercise ur short sticks, perhaps naughty coachie will give u the pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.