I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning! I was at a car dealership all day yesterday, bought a Corvette for my 2/3 life crisis. Gonna try to buy my wife a new Tahoe today. Salud, have a great weekend!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning! I was at a car dealership all day yesterday, bought a Corvette for my 2/3 life crisis. Gonna try to buy my wife a new Tahoe today. Salud, have a great weekend!
Congratulations! Sounds great! Always dreamed of having a vintage Vette, but have never followed through with the urge.

I had a BMW Z4 a few years ago. After driving it around the neighborhood for a few weeks, a neighbor remarked one day, "you know, with the convertible top down, the wind really accentuates the fact you're going bald". I think he was an Eagles fan.

:lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score

how about u buy us something bro?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Congratulations! Sounds great! Always dreamed of having a vintage Vette, but have never followed through with the urge.

I had a BMW Z4 a few years ago. After driving it around the neighborhood for a few weeks, a neighbor remarked one day, "you know, with the convertible top down, the wind really accentuates the fact you're going bald". I think he was an Eagles fan.

:lmao2:
:lmao: that's pretty funny stuff,man:laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What year& what color of the vette, COACH?

EDIT:CHECK DOWN ON THAT INQUIRY ,COACH! I JUST SAW YER' VETTE THREAD,,,:thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.