coach is flooded.
@dallasdave is mia
@RGV_C_Los is being a yankyfan
@daboyzruleperiod is taking care of ranchy
putty is getting ready for a trip to sf and potential operational catnip
34my24.gif
:angry:
Good recap.
Ranch - Dig trenches. Not for the property, but for the exercise!
@dallasdave is no more MIA than @Trouty
Are either of them even alive?
@daboyzruleperiod probably has good taste. So... you naughty dog @Ranching !
:omg:
not sure what happened to dd, may be teaching the cheerleaders became too much for him.
trouty may be going to school now or soon, and may be spending a lot more time with his son.
traffic in sf sucks, but better than la, so thank god i dont need to run around in rush hour. do u mean @daboyzruleperiod good taste or taste good?
YES :lmao:
Finally made it out of the house. Good thing I bought a truck to go along with my Corvette. Got close to my place in the CC, no damage!! Thank God!
WOW, you're not kidding. It was on the news here. It's been raining a lot just about everywhere. Crazy weather.

waldoputty

Reaction score
been a crazy few days. putty is back in sf for some meetings. just had a dinner in sacramento before driving back to the bay area. started today in los angeles...

lets hope operation catnip will be unnecessary this trip...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
been a crazy few days. putty is back in sf for some meetings. just had a dinner in sacramento before driving back to the bay area. started today in los angeles...

Have a good trip. Should finish renovations this week. The cleaning up should be a pain, but hopefully were on the market by next week and I can chill out for a while.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Have a good trip. Should finish renovations this week. The cleaning up should be a pain, but hopefully were on the market by next week and I can chill out for a while.

wow flip that house!
good job.

in sf until next thur or so.
meanwhile will be driving our vip guests around.
then will head to la and phoenix for following 2 weeks...

enjoy the 4th, everyone and stay safe!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow flip that house!
good job.

in sf until next thur or so.
meanwhile will be driving our vip guests around.
then will head to la and phoenix for following 2 weeks...

enjoy the 4th, everyone and stay safe!
Had a lady Walk in today and offered to rent for a year. I gave her a high number and she jumped on it. Her husband transferred to El Paso and her son is a senior in HS. He wants to finish off school down here. He's also on the football team. It'll bring me about 16% on my return after expenses. It'll more than pay for the reno. Have a good weekend!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
so u r doing the chuchu train...
:D
Had a lady Walk in today and offered to rent for a year. I gave her a high number and she jumped on it. Her husband transferred to El Paso and her son is a senior in HS. He wants to finish off school down here. He's also on the football team. It'll bring me about 16% on my return after expenses. It'll more than pay for the reno. Have a good weekend!
You as well Raunchy. :)

My Putty does get around. Is this operation catnip EVER going to end?!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hey there. Hope you are doing well. Salud!
Hi Handsome. Thank you, I am. Awesome you have a renter already. It will certainly help pay for some college expenses. Hope you are well too my friend. :)

waldoputty

Reaction score

lol, ok
well u have the reno friend so u can easily clean it up before selling.

waldoputty

Reaction score
still in sf
meetings for another week
operation catnip appears not to be necessary, knock knock !!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
omg, will be running from sf-la-phoenix-la in next 5 days.
phoenix will be 113f next monday

Status
Not open for further replies.