I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
@Ranching

Coach, your avatar LMAO!! I’m dying, man!! I didn’t really notice it at first, I thought it was one of our guys, didn’t really look... but then I noticed something wasn’t right and squinted and holy moly! Lmao!!!!!!

well look at who is here!
merry xmas

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
well if they were up yer' o-ring of putty power, perchance yer' perplexing ponderations could prove placated,,,, eh?o_O

:lmao2::hammer::yourock:

*Putty power proven*
LMAO ( HAPPY NEW YEAR, WALLY):thumbup:

waldoputty

Reaction score
well if they were up yer' o-ring of putty power, perchance yer' perplexing ponderations could prove placated,,,, eh?o_O

:lmao2::hammer::yourock:

*Putty power proven*
LMAO ( HAPPY NEW YEAR, WALLY):thumbup:

hey long time no see melon :)
how r things in az

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You know,Bro!,, it's gotten just about uncomfortably chilly at nite ,the past couple of them anyway,,, oh, say, how was yer' return visit to "downtown WOK-VILLE" BROUGHAM'S? ( you didn't pick up anything that don't readily wash off, didja'):eek:

:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
You know,Bro!,, it's gotten just about uncomfortably chilly at nite ,the past couple of them anyway,,, oh, say, how was yer' return visit to "downtown WOK-VILLE" BROUGHAM'S? ( you didn't pick up anything that don't readily wash off, didja'):eek:

:lmao:

it has been pretty cold at night here as well, in the 40s. now that you mentioned it. knock on wood, i did not get sick at all in china. but caught something on my way back. some throat thing that lasted 3 days, so i hope will go away tomorrow.

i found a city with very good air quality and very good ocean water at the southeastern corner of the country called beihai (port only not much industry). it is great from dec-march. otherwise too warm. the seafood is really cheap if you know some locals. putty was looking at real estate so couple agents treated me to dinner. believe it or not, 1 rock cod, 2 pounds of shrimp, 10 baby abalones (all alive which chinese really care about) - cost about 80 rmb or $12 all cooked.

but you have to know the locals. my father was there a week before and they paid 3x what my agent paid :lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Wow,pretty cool dude( food price), about these land tracts, you involved in commercial/ industrial expansion or is it just investment speculation?( You ever wonder what the long ranging effects would be if the head waters of the yellow river ever were to be heavily irradiated by dirty bomb?,,, I entertain that thought upon occasion,ya know?)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Wow,pretty cool dude( food price), about these land tracts, you involved in commercial/ industrial expansion or is it just investment speculation?( You ever wonder what the long ranging effects would be if the head waters of the yellow river ever were to be heavily irradiated by dirty bomb?,,, I entertain that thought upon occasion,ya know?)

not speculation. genuinely looking for a place with good value, oceanviews, good air and good ocean water to spend time in. this place, called beihai qualifies. as it is a penisula that juts out in the right direction, you can even get sunsets over the ocean like in california.

it is 'upstream' of all chinese cities in the pacific. so the ocean currents only carries water from countries south of china. and major industry is about 1000 miles away in southern vietnam.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok, getting over a respiratory thing on my way back from china...
I thought you were back. I sold my last condo on South Padre a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't for sale, since it was my second home, but someone made me a great offer. Start to time looking for another one! Salud, and Happy New year!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I thought you were back. I sold my last condo on South Padre a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't for sale, since it was my second home, but someone made me a great offer. Start to time looking for another one! Salud, and Happy New year!

oh i am back in la since xmas eve
just most of time recovering...

is this the place on the island you use yourself?

happy new year
may u be even more naughty this year

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Salud, my excellent amigo,BIG-G:starspin:
( AND ALL THE "REST" of my most EXCELLENT AMIGOS, as well:thumbup:)

Status
Not open for further replies.