I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
with those temperature, how many cases of virus reported?
We're at about 200 in our county of 500k. Half of them are at a nursing home the majority of the rest are tied to a person that took a trip to Spain during spring break

waldoputty

Reaction score
We're at about 200 in our county of 500k. Half of them are at a nursing home the majority of the rest are tied to a person that took a trip to Spain during spring break

in our remote corner of LA, there are 70 and the population of the 2 towns is about 55000.

actually it is one of the worse for LA county but thankfully mostly single family homes that are reasonably spaced apart. supposedly the idiot mayor of one of the towns had a big party on march 8th and ...

Xelda

Reaction score
i am, just not posting much else where
how warm is it now over there?
not counting @daboyzruleperiod or @Xelda
Not counting @waldoputty? it's nice here today around 70 with the occasional breeze. The pollen counts are horrible though. I need a holster for my Kleenex box. I fertilized all my flowering plants today by telling them about the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season. A couple weren't strong and couldn't take it.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Not counting @waldoputty? it's nice here today around 70 with the occasional breeze. The pollen counts are horrible though. I need a holster for my Kleenex box. I fertilized all my flowering plants today by telling them about the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season. A couple weren't strong and couldn't take it.

blowing nose
fertilizing plants
glad u r so occupied!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cool today. Only 80 degrees. Should be 101 on Saturday. It was 103 on Sunday
What's going on down there in Texas? They're showing on the news up here folks are going to outside food banks that are set up.

Is it because they lost their jobs or there's no grocery stores open? It's so sad seeing this.

wow no denials from the kitty
:lmao:
:laugh: Not when it pertains to my Putty. :grin:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's going on down there in Texas? They're showing on the news up here folks are going to outside food banks that are set up.

Is it because they lost their jobs or there's no grocery stores open? It's so sad seeing this.

We have a lot of illegals. They need help. Desperation will set in soon. I stocked up on ammo. Hopefully we'll get back to work. I have a construction project that I'm only about three day to completing.. very frustrated. Be safe!

waldoputty

Reaction score

We have a lot of illegals. They need help. Desperation will set in soon. I stocked up on ammo. Hopefully we'll get back to work. I have a construction project that I'm only about three day to completing.. very frustrated. Be safe!

we have plenty of that here in cali
i dont think this stay home thing can last too much longer
starting to get ugly either way we go

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Gotcha. Hopefully it doesn't get that far and a vaccine will come out soon. Thank you Raunchy. Be safe as well. :)

we have plenty of that here in cali
i dont think this stay home thing can last too much longer
starting to get ugly either way we go
See, it's not like that in the NE. Folks are listening to their Governors orders and abiding by them.

The only thing most are angry about is the liquor stores closed. But, they're changing that this week as to where you call, place your oder, pay, and they'll bring it out to your car. Limited bottles is 6.

Continue staying safe Putty. :flagwave:

lost that lovin feeling like @dallasdave and coach's cows or @RGV_C_Los and astros
no whining, just more MEOWing
kitty cooperates rather than denies, MEOW

waldoputty

Reaction score
Gotcha. Hopefully it doesn't get that far and a vaccine will come out soon. Thank you Raunchy. Be safe as well. :)

See, it's not like that in the NE. Folks are listening to their Governors orders and abiding by them.

The only thing most are angry about is the liquor stores closed. But, they're changing that this week as to where you call, place your oder, pay, and they'll bring it out to your car. Limited bottles is 6.

Continue staying safe Putty. :flagwave:

that makes no sense to keep liquor stores closed in something like this.

may be u and @Xelda can have a meow fest

Status
Not open for further replies.