I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, I finally broke down& forced myself to push a shopping cart at the supermarket this morning,first time since about two weeks b-4 this world wide pandemic broke wide on the scene,,, yeah, I was getting down to seeing more& more cans of sardines & not much else,,, my food stash I had squirrelled away out in the r.v. had went South on me, by the chance to win an s.u.v. sweepstakes drawing off a jar of dill pickles? ( all of it'd been in there since 03 to 05) I can't eat a can of chili that tastes like the lid of a tin can as I'd tried, I had a huge Rubbermaid lidded tub crammed full of single slices of M R E (MILITARY) bread,,, it turned South on me prolly 15-20 years ago,,,SHEESE( LMAO ):lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well, I finally broke down& forced myself to push a shopping cart at the supermarket this morning,first time since about two weeks b-4 this world wide pandemic broke wide on the scene,,, yeah, I was getting down to seeing more& more cans of sardines & not much else,,, my food stash I had squirrelled away out in the r.v. had went South on me, by the chance to win an s.u.v. sweepstakes drawing off a jar of dill pickles? ( all of it'd been in there since 03 to 05) I can't eat a can of chili that tastes like the lid of a tin can as I'd tried, I had a huge Rubbermaid lidded tub crammed full of single slices of M R E (MILITARY) bread,,, it turned South on me prolly 15-20 years ago,,,SHEESE( LMAO ):lmao:

just in case the virus mutates for the worse, putty has 100 cans of campbell chowder 10 cans of corned beef, 2 frozen hams, 20 cans of fruit cocktail, 20 bottles of artichokes
2 orange trees here
2 months worth of fiber pills
12 bags of flour
20 bags of pasta
50 pounds of rice
2 bottles of yeast
2 months worth of milk powder
not going to eat much of the stash until there are more vaccine results

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I actually did! I'm not that classy! I'm raunchy
:lmao:
No? You didn't?! :eek:
:laugh:
Lol you guys. Just wanted to say I'm a little bit back and feeling better now. Love you crazy kooks.
Yey! So glad you're feeling better Corso. :)
@daboyzruleperiod sorry I can't respond to PMs. The mods still have me on timeout.
My my. Raunchy must have been VERY naughty. :muttley: Thanks for letting me know handsome. :)
naughty on timeout
Lol. He wore me out. I had no choice but to report him. :laugh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
No? You didn't?! :eek:
:laugh:
Yey! So glad you're feeling better Corso. :)
My my. Raunchy must have been VERY naughty. :muttley: Thanks for letting me know handsome. :)
Lol. He wore me out. I had no choice but to report him. :laugh:

raunchy wore u out really...
which type of tire treads?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put that MRE bread on a Gameday menu!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.