I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, i come in here and you start attacking me not even knowing what happened.
I have no idea what the coach is upset over.
I presume he will tell me tomorrow.
As far as i know, i did not make any mistake.
LOL ok but I think some stuff that you said made him mad. Melon seems to like you and he is a bro so I will give you a pass.. but please make peace with coach..:)
 
I Copy, wally!
Relax, bro! The @maxdogg got a handle for a reason!
And it shouldn't be taking lightly.
I don't know anything about coach sending videos but just relax willya'?
We all luv u wally.
Your football knowledge is impressive and we Dallas fans don't turn against ourselves like those sewer clods in Philly do .

Thanks.
I dont understand why he just started attacking me nonstop for no reason.
i try to reason with him and he just keeps attacking.
Coach did not send a video - he posted it for all of us to see.
I promised him I will see it and it was funny as hell.
That is why I am so confused why he is now upset...
 
here is what transpired with the bush and deck:

Waldo:hey coach, nice video (video was about jokes regarding big decks).

Coach: Yes, now go trim your bushes.

Waldo:hmm, u seem really focused on my bushes.
u must already be done with haley and trouty.
did they resist much?

Coach: Just trying to help a Brotha out. Ok, no more bush talk.

Waldo: lol ok, i was starting to think there was a fetish :lmao:

Coach: I'll tell you about those later. You need to buy me a few drinks first. Lol
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I can see the humorous overtones.
 
LOL ok but I think some stuff that you said made him mad. Melon seems to like you and he is a bro so I will give you a pass.. but please make peace with coach..:)

i will talk to the coach tomorrow.
i think it is a simple misunderstanding from the jokes going out of control.
i hope he does not think i swing the other way - good lord.
 
i will talk to the coach tomorrow.
i think it is a simple misunderstanding from the jokes going out of control.
i hope he does not think i swing the other way - good lord.
LOL I think he does with all the trimming shaving and what not:lmao2:
 
that is why i am in this thread.
LOL well I can say welcome to the thread bro and I hope you will enjoy it.
Jusy respesct it you ****;) and please make peace with coach.
Who knows? me and you might become best buds?
 
LOL well I can say welcome to the thread bro and I hope you will enjoy it.
Jusy respesct it you ****;) and please make peace with coach.
Who knows? me and you might become best buds?

we are cool.
i am going to bed
good night
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Guys I've got 10 hour days ahead, in +100° temps,,, **** off!:cool:

melon
it is pretty cool here by the california coast.
i am wearing a sweat shirt to sleep so i dont catch a cold.
good night
i was going to make a joke, but will refrain from using my swing-the-other-way cracks for a while...
 
what the hell is going on in here?

everyone have a beer and get warm. :yourock:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,256
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top