I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang over Coach?? BBQ and Football people...adds up to severe hangover!
LOL, just tired. I haven't had a hangover in years. Came into the office for a couple of hours, i'll head home mid morning and sweat it out in the sauna.
 
LOL, just tired. I haven't had a hangover in years. Came into the office for a couple of hours, i'll head home mid morning and sweat it out in the sauna.
Have a good one...that sauna thing sounds good!
 
LOL, just tired. I haven't had a hangover in years. Came into the office for a couple of hours, i'll head home mid morning and sweat it out in the sauna.
That'll do the trick!! With a nice vodka and Gatorade? :)

Morning, Coach!
 
And good morning to all you Beer Thread'ers who have yet to make it here!

God bless and bottoms up! :)
 
Clocking in this morning

Hello amigos, hope all is going well

All is well in this end of the world tG
 
th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,813
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top