haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
It feels food to have the gang back together. Lol

It feels food to have the gang back together. Lol

Hell yeah it does, brudda!!!It feels food to have the gang back together. Lol




Salud, Coach!!Having a vodka and Gatorade. First time in a few weeks. Been weaning off the hard stuff, but my birthday is coming up so I figured, why not.
Lol, Mr. chow has me paranoid, yours might be better than mine.Salud, Coach!!
Wanna trade livers, even if for a week??![]()
Lol, Mr. chow has me paranoid, yours might be better than mine.
Lol, scapegoat. Gotta blame the guy that doesn't drink.wow poor chow gets blamed for everything!
Lol, scapegoat. Gotta blame the guy that doesn't drink.
but u cannot have my liver Says who? Lolbut u cannot have my liver
![]()
Says who? Lol
Lmao!! Mr. Chow has ****** up our heads!Lol, Mr. chow has me paranoid, yours might be better than mine.
Settle down. No donkey *****wow, a really really nice view just went by...
Now your talkin, Coach! I am on a vodka run now...Been drinking Finlandia!!Having a vodka and Gatorade. First time in a few weeks. Been weaning off the hard stuff, but my birthday is coming up so I figured, why not.
I would..but mine is probably worse!!!Salud, Coach!!
Wanna trade livers, even if for a week??![]()
Settle down. No donkey *****

You hold him down, I'll use my Wusthof kitchen knives to dig that sucker outSays who? Lol
Lmao!! Mr. Chow has ****** up our heads!
You need to try tamarindo agua with vodka. Its awesome. Tamarindo martinis are great too.Now your talkin, Coach! I am on a vodka run now...Been drinking Finlandia!!
I hope not, BoxerI would..but mine is probably worse!!!
