I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...l have shot more deer than l can count...bagged 3 black bears over the yrs. Loved to hunt ruffed grouse and rabbits too. Fishing...don't get me started.
:yourock::yourock::yourock:
I saw an 'indie' flick on pbs prolly 30+ years ago titled:
' bearskin' it was set back in medieval Europe and this wayfarer/ wandering mercenary cuts a deal with Satan himself,, dude had to not bathe,shave ,cut his hair nor could he remove the bearskin at anytime ,for a full year( or maybe it was 5 years,,ICR?)
well, as distasteful as this cloaked cat became, the one saving grace was the Satanical blessed/ cursed rank hide provided was a single gold coin whenever our hero stuck his hand within that mouldy attire to buy sustenance!,,, in the end he fulfilled his part of the devils deal thusly retaining his soul and was made king over all the lands he'd traveled/ suffered ridicule during that time,,,also he made Satan ' peel' off that bearskin with his own hands And wash him in the river.
:yourock::yourock::yourock:
Melonfeudian movie review rating #9.
 
:yourock::yourock::yourock:
I saw an 'indie' flick on pbs prolly 30+ years ago titled:
' bearskin' it was set back in medieval Europe and this wayfarer/ wandering mercenary cuts a deal with Satan himself,, dude had to not bathe,shave ,cut his hair nor could he remove the bearskin at anytime ,for a full year( or maybe it was 5 years,,ICR?)
well, as distasteful as this cloaked cat became, the one saving grace was the Satanical blessed/ cursed rank hide provided was a single gold coin whenever our hero stuck his hand within that mouldy attire to buy sustenance!,,, in the end he fulfilled his part of the devils deal thusly retaining his soul and was made king over all the lands he'd traveled/ suffered ridicule during that time,,,also he made Satan ' peel' off that bearskin with his own hands And wash him in the river.
:yourock::yourock::yourock:
Melonfeudian movie review rating #9.
Thats a great tale.:)
 
Dang some of those posters get on my nerves

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Some can't comprehend concepts such as demographics. Some areas are more conservative than others. Suburbs tend to be more conservative than urban areas. South generally more conservative than east coast and west coast.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Can't have convos w some
:lmao::lmao2::laugh:
 
D q Aqq
lol, some people are pretty abrupt...
some dont understand simple logic...
some act like eagle fans...

And a double fist full,,,regardless of the fact they've done stated their duly noted views ,,REPEATEDLY keep hammering and it's why threads break the 30+ page threshold,,, but I wouldn't have it any other way truth be told,,, I love this bar.
 
D q Aqq


And a double fist full,,,regardless of the fact they've done stated their duly noted views ,,REPEATEDLY keep hammering and it's why threads break the 30+ page threshold,,, but I wouldn't have it any other way truth be told,,, I love this bar.
Trouty's tavern rules....Melon.
 
a7296196296799a81411e2d11dd853cc.jpg
 
Hey my brothers! Hope all of you fine folks had a wonderful day.

@Ranching, sipping scotch and relaxing all day is heavenly!!!
 
@LocimusPrime, you point us in the direction of anybody messing with you or your threads, and we'll descend with great wrath, my boi! :)
 
I think I'm finally over the detox part of hell. Went hiking with the little guy to the observatory today and we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Salud all, thanks for all the care and well wishes, my brethren
 
I think I'm finally over the detox part of hell. Went hiking with the little guy to the observatory today and we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Salud all, thanks for all the care and well wishes, my brethren

glad to hear u made it through ok.
 
I think I'm finally over the detox part of hell. Went hiking with the little guy to the observatory today and we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Salud all, thanks for all the care and well wishes, my brethren
I'm gonna join you for a few days. No sipping during the week. At least not til the game on Thursday.
 
Good morning gents.

Hope you guys had a good weekend. I had a good weekend, but my house is a trash heap now. That always happens when by buddy Dan comes by. (bastige)

I received my new QRP (ie, low power) transceiver (Elecraft KX3), and man does that bugger have incredible signal receive! Way better than my old Yaesu FT-450D.

I need to plan a camping trip so I can really take advantage of it.

Barkeep, I'll have a glass of 2012 Palazzo Maffei Amarone. STAT!
 
I think I'm finally over the detox part of hell. Went hiking with the little guy to the observatory today and we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Salud all, thanks for all the care and well wishes, my brethren
Outstanding!:flagwave::clap:
 
Nothing like waking up and finding out a tropical storm formed and you'll be getting some bands today.

Luckily, south of the projected course, but still sucks lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top