waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
You're a dirty, dirty boy.
Out to the woodshed for you whoopin'!!!![]()
generals spank privates, not the other way around...
You're a dirty, dirty boy.
Out to the woodshed for you whoopin'!!!![]()
I won't eat lunch, today, brother.
Gonna grill a huge ribeye for din din

Oh snaps!! I saw @Melonfeud question your promotion the other day and had an audible "laugh out loud"generals spank privates, not the other way around...
I still need to see this thread!!! I'm so behind, I'll see it as I catch upWaldo, get off CBZ and go attend to those rats![]()
Oh snaps!! I saw @Melonfeud question your promotion the other day and had an audible "laugh out loud"
Melon, that was ******* awesome stuff, brother!!
"When did you become a general?" lmaooooo
Yes, best cut, Puttyok, u guys really like ribeye
Waldo, get off CBZ and go attend to those rats![]()
You're a dirty dawg!honey melon is just embarrassed about his cute name.
i like T-boneYes, best cut, Putty
Oh, I know you like bone, brother!!! Dirty boy!i like T-bone
melon loves his cute name.You're a dirty dawg!
Making honey with grown men, ey?? Leather whips and arse-less chaps?!
Yeah, he set me straight that night. Sometimes reliving the old days is not a good thing.
I saw Melon, a few pages back, throwing the book at you for talkin' about fight'n![]()
Maybe there is!! Come and find out, sweetheartmelon loves his cute name.
u seem really familiar with this sort of stuff.
may be there is more behind the emotional outpouring saturday than meets the eyes.
Oh, I know you like bone, brother!!! Dirty boy!![]()
I loved it, brother. Probably because I'm usually the one to get hammered and a'posting around these parts.Yeah, he set me straight that night. Sometimes reliving the old days is not a good thing.
[leaves quietly through side window]Maybe there is!! Come and find out, sweetheart![]()
bone in, Putty. Has a nice ring to itOh, I know you like bone, brother!!! Dirty boy!![]()
15 lashings for you and a night with Coach's sheep!such a dirty trouty.
mind is focused on that sort of thing 7 / 24.
bet u r the type that like to gnaw at the bone
no he wasn't, i fessed to it.I loved it, brother. Probably because I'm usually the one to get hammered and a'posting around these parts.
Melon is great people. He wasn't wrong, and I'm sure I needn't even say that to you, big guy.![]()
