waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
I used to, got a little burnt out for now. Sold my boat three years ago. Maybe time for another
coach, when we go visit, no boat to play in???
I used to, got a little burnt out for now. Sold my boat three years ago. Maybe time for another
Lmaooo!!!!!!https://lh3.***BROKEN***/42e6qfexn0oThTJoq5BIkxtzEM6toqnu-HXnmZP1_qbLb0psBJ-_EHYS0uXy4ncuXHlcHnPAxGqRrhue5lptW0PnPwv4_w8Dx1T5ktpUO1XXVpiihhmzXV3WzZxI3P_-YGVDth7gl1CZujrb90BjLzRvdG4DV5b52DVmf-Oov6wNwQi8RjjpnqPBvyUg9YnBunlD0ojOqEyMtMhkl8LYrLe8VWS8jFEMZrodSslVzkOzMqnok2g5OFF6dtWU-IBUYqNszarcvKDexAywxdhFfggoJzJSb2Qfe7_1DvRpDm9FTTT-LS1y8hPx3jExt7EyKyFobT-8NbOhTuhKO5BkT4LVC5fcMEypCpN9c1y0R4MAORh7LBBMPY7TNSGMcV3zazAxijdakuStwH26fDcHyF9IixLGwwItcCgv7OkRsGgZ5J-UjCm_8vCMk_Pragxr7W5Ms6ND4eh_9cx-zIy36zV-f7Wsvp0lqimsJ0kVGuStZ3_syAO2MC1LCk_lb1HDTckrEGNwRyRtZvAoqV2mHGAGciXMjTV5o7nYKIHpWSVfaGhCGgssh91S9yljVMzZI0ib_jqz2qGKfjZDqSAGsKL7de9ZBp7pBmbGdT-8IYMbsLWW4AacYY3V=w1005-h922-no
Here you go Waldo. Use my hand! lol
Well bro! I was cleaning up around the kitchen table the other day and found a letter telling me my d.o.t. medical card will expire,,, too late in reading that! as it all ready has,,,sheese, the poor habits I've cultivated the last few years are indicative of something?Hey Melon, what's good???
I had a 22 foot Mayak, with all the bells and whistles. 200 HP Evinrude 4 captain chairs, nav, powerpolem hi rise consule etc. Had a lot of fun on it. Took it in for service and someone made me an offer i couldnt refuse. Boom, it was gone. Next boat will be a pontoon, used to have one, awesome for cruising the bay, the last one i had, came with a BBQ pit and private Restroom. My wife loved thatYa should, get one big enough to go offshore, some nice sized snapper about 30 miles out.
I go offshore a couple of times a year. I go charter with some buddies.Ya should, get one big enough to go offshore, some nice sized snapper about 30 miles out.
That DOT card ain't nothing but a thang to renew, right??Well bro! I was cleaning up around the kitchen table the other day and found a letter telling me my d.o.t. medical card will expire,,, too late in reading that! as it all ready has,,,sheese, the poor habits I've cultivated the last few years are indicative of something?
Usually don't pay the electric bill till they send me a disconnect text, now that last long term ' Martha Stewart' type gal would fill out all the checks and just have me sign them,,,![]()
I had a 22 foot Mayak, with all the bells and whistles. 200 HP Evinrude 4 captain chairs, nav, powerpolem hi rise consule etc. Had a lot of fun on it. Took it in for service and someone made me an offer i couldnt refuse. Boom, it was gone. Next boat will be a pontoon, used to have one, awesome for cruising the bay, the last one i had, came with a BBQ pit and private Restroom. My wife loved that
I go offshore a couple of times a year. I go charter with some buddies.
Cool!You do any fishing down there? I found a few honey holes where ya can stack up on specs and flounder![]()
Bring your own dingycoach, when we go visit, no boat to play in???
I had a 22 foot Mayak, with all the bells and whistles. 200 HP Evinrude 4 captain chairs, nav, powerpolem hi rise consule etc. Had a lot of fun on it. Took it in for service and someone made me an offer i couldnt refuse. Boom, it was gone. Next boat will be a pontoon, used to have one, awesome for cruising the bay, the last one i had, came with a BBQ pit and private Restroom. My wife loved that
WOOT!Bring your own dingy



Waldo gets a buoy and a life jacket. And some chum.![]()
looks like the 3-4 thread stopped at 24 pages.
Ya,$70-80 and the turn your head cough kinda thing,I've been getting women Dr.'s too!That DOT card ain't nothing but a thang to renew, right??


I have a feeling Waldo would eat the bait, thinking its Sushi.
Waldo gets a buoy and a life jacket. And some chum.![]()
They are awesome, we once had an 8 hour bachelor party on the one i used to have. Should never have sold that one."Party barge"
WOOT!WOOT!
I own a 20 foot party barge and it gets good use!!They are awesome, we once had an 8 hour bachelor party on the one i used to have. Should never have sold that one.
Yeah, I should have never sold mine. They are a lot of fun.I own a 20 foot party barge and it gets good use!!
