I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to crack one soon. Gotta go....
grandma_and_the_big_dog.gif

LOL. Daboyz , you crack me up

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
( has Mr.Chow split yet?,,,yeah, I just saw his taillights disappear at the curve,,,, cool)


hPARTY-ON! :yourock:EXCELLENT!
WHOO-HOO!
"Where's those 3 Armenian strippers at"
"I dono,, I saw the short one carrying some of that chainsaw jugglers gear in from the van"

" Whoa! if you insist on having that sheep inside the bar,Yer' gonna be cleaning up after it"
( the thump of electric house music builds, as much raucous mirth and merriment was had by one and all behind the locked doors of Trouty's Tavern that night truly one for the ages,it's too bad somebody got hungry and shot that glass cashew dispenser on the bar ,I think Coach just brought that from home recently)
The caption is best read in a mellow Morgan Freeman voice.:lmao:
 
( has Mr.Chow split yet?,,,yeah, I just saw his taillights disappear at the curve,,,, cool)


hPARTY-ON! :yourock:EXCELLENT!
WHOO-HOO!
"Where's those 3 Armenian strippers at"
"I dono,, I saw the short one carrying some of that chainsaw jugglers gear in from the van"

" Whoa! if you insist on having that sheep inside the bar,Yer' gonna be cleaning up after it"
( the thump of electric house music builds, as much raucous mirth and merriment was had by one and all behind the locked doors of Trouty's Tavern that night truly one for the ages,it's too bad somebody got hungry and shot that glass cashew dispenser on the bar ,I think Coach just brought that from home recently)
The caption is best read in a mellow Morgan Freeman voice.:lmao:

They+did+things+to+him+horrible+things+_3a99c52cb11311ba126be733cc45d468.jpg
 
Last edited:
Morning everyone Happy Saturday( 12/8):

Baseball Fans Day
Celebrate Your Lakes Day
IBM PC Day
International Youth Day
National Middle Child's Day
National Garage Sale Day
Truck Driver Day
Vinyl Record Day
World Elephant Day
National Sewing Machine Day

Sorry if i missed any other holiday on this date.
 
morning everyone
Morning everyone Happy Saturday( 12/8):

Baseball Fans Day
Celebrate Your Lakes Day
IBM PC Day
International Youth Day
National Middle Child's Day
National Garage Sale Day
Truck Driver Day
Vinyl Record Day
World Elephant Day
National Sewing Machine Day

Sorry if i missed any other holiday on this date.
Howdy boys. Whats doin?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,215
Messages
14,673,105
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top