I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Melonfeud
birthday250.gif
raw

 
Happy birthday @Melonfeud
ope you enjoy you day amigo, salud!

Hey! Thanks Bro, it's just another day,a milestone marker in the annual trudge on the road of life,,,I've got a couple text messages, a phone call and now this(sweet) last several years other than from my Mom,its just been some kinda bot office E-card ,,,Thanks man.
 
Melon!!!! Happy birthday, dear brother!!!

One of our finest! You deserve a fine and great day on YOUR day, my mustached brother :star::star::star::starspin::starspin::starspin::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:
 
Hey! Thanks Bro, it's just another day,a milestone marker in the annual trudge on the road of life,,,I've got a couple text messages, a phone call and now this(sweet) last several years other than from my Mom,its just been some kinda bot office E-card ,,,Thanks man.
:oldcouple:
 
You guys Rock! Thanks
I luv you all,, even those spine n.y. trolls ( kinda, in the human sense not in the death to enemies fan sense I don't )
:starspin:
We love you and adore you, too, brother. Next drink is on me :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,213
Messages
14,672,916
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top