waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
putty conked outHey putty
putty conked outHey putty
morning coachGood morning folks, things got interesting last night, That poor Kellen Moore has no business being our backup QB. I like Rush, but i don't think hes ready, we better hope Dak can stay upright all season.
Hey fellas![/QUOTE
What's up troity
Morning sweetiewow putty gets no attention, how sad![]()
What's up Wally Worldwow putty gets no attention, how sad![]()
It really is Coach. How horrid was Kellen, too?? Was saying how horrible he is and a lot of people defended Kellen. I said at the time his support was perplexing. Granted, I wasn't the only one saying this, but far more supported him.This Zeke stuff is just sinking in, I hope his legal team has something up their sleeve. 6 games is a killer
I think the only supporter still left is floatyIt really is Coach. How horrid was Kellen, too?? Was saying how horrible he is and a lot of people defended Kellen. I said at the time his support was perplexing. Granted, I wasn't the only one saying this, but far more supported him.
Morning sweetie![]()
What's up Wally World
I think the only supporter still left is floaty
Cool, i have a meeting with a financial advisor from Arizona on the 21st. Also, ginna meet with a good friend from Austin. He's a retired texas ranger. He plays the stock market. Gonna look into opening an account to play with.morning coach.
just did my financial planning for the next 3 months.
Cool, i have a meeting with a financial advisor from Arizona on the 21st. Also, ginna meet with a good friend from Austin. He's a retired texas ranger. He plays the stock market. Gonna look into opening an account to play with.
The advisor want me to invest i. Defense companies
Not really sure, I'm not sure i feel good investing in the companies. I'll listen to him and go from there. I might pick your brain some after i get a bit more info on the 21st.lol they should have been trending up for a while, but he may be counting on the recent stuff continuing for a while instead of closure.
is he talking raytheon, lockheed?
raytheon is heavily involved in the SM3 for ship based intercept and the GMD ground-basedanti-missile system in vandenberg and alaska.
SM3 failed recently in a ship based test against an intermediate range missile.
GMD had a successful test against an ICBM...
lockheed makes the THAAD that is based in Korea, Japan and Guam for short range missile intercept.
i can see these companies getting more contracts and sales from usa and other countries like japan and south korea.
not sure about a long term hold though, but did he give you any reasoning?
if trump bombs the living daylights out of north korea, it may not be so good for business.
that would only leave Iran left out of the original 'axis of evil'
Not really sure, I'm not sure i feel good investing in the companies. I'll listen to him and go from there. I might pick your brain some after i get a bit more info on the 21st.
Mwaaaah!!!hi baby
