I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone from the tavern gets benched then they win. It's not worth fretting over them no matter their rank.

:thumbup:
Carlos, my dear friend, I think it's passed that. Love you buddy, always, in Christ
 
wth. Thats what the ignore button is for!!
Nah man. Not when you go a certain level.

Not when my brother is blown in half and I have to retrieve his lower half with shrapnel in my leg and I get called stolen valor.

Nah, bro.

HELL NO
 
One single person has destroyed this site for me.

A single ******* poster. I don't even want to read the main board. I've hurt myself because of him.

He questioned my integrity, my bravery, and my honor. It's brought back thoughts of suicide and actions.

I am very caring and I love the Members and Staff here. If they can't see it, well, then I'm a failure as a member here,

We are also being harassed. When I fought back with PMs I thought would invoke even a remote sense of the pain he caused me, I lost the feature. YEAH, I WENT DEEP, I WENT MEAN, BUT NO WHERE AS ******* DEEP AS HE WENT. Yet I can't use PMs, I have to text or call you guys.

I've bled in war. ******* take that from me. You'll never take my valor. 3 ROWS OF RIBBONS IN 3 YEARS OF SERVICE AS AN E4. 2 PHs, 1 ARCOM W V DEVICE.
Trouty you're a good man. Don't ever forget that. I just wish you would have put him on ignore. Don't ever go to a dark place. It isn't worth it.
 
Trouty you're a good man. Don't ever forget that. I just wish you would have put him on ignore. Don't ever go to a dark place. It isn't worth it.
Thank you, PA, my brother... one of the true greats of our board.

I'm not doing so good. But please, have a wonderful evening, my dear brother,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,544
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top